The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Yeah whatever enjoy your 3-14 one and your coach cheating on his wife and putting bounties on people. 

Our HC has a ring and a 161-97 career record as a HC. Yours is 17-28 with two last-place and one third-place finish on his resume. 

11 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

what did you expect … on game week.. with that post? (Although I do think we hired a clown)

Good luck with your “Broncos, Let’s Ride!” Clown of a QB

You did hire a clown. And it’s been a circus.

That said, there have been few Broncos fans who have been more critical of Russ since he’s landed here and and crapped the bed than yours truly. I’d be fine to let Russ ride out of town before Thanksgiving if he proves washed (which, FTR, I think he is).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Our HC has a ring and a 161-97 career record as a HC. Yours is 17-28 with two last-place and one third-place finish on his resume. 

That said, there have been few Broncos fans who have been more critical of Russ since he’s landed here and and crapped the bed than yours truly. I’d be fine to let Russ ride out of town before Thanksgiving if he proves washed (which, FTR, I think he is).

K. He did that with the Saints and not your bunk franchise. He’s also one of the trashiest people in the history of the game. Have fun with that bozo. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Wow, I am reading through this and sadly am not shocked.  Obviously there is more to the story and something set Jones off but as some have pointed out he has had a long career with no drama or red flags.  

Regardless this is once again not a good look for the front office and the organization.  People are still shocked that we had 45M in cap space and walked away with a collection of below average players.  It's losing, drama and situations like this as to why players and their agents want nothing to do with this franchise and why I was confident that 45M we had would get us nothing but below average talent. 

If we start out bad I have a feeling Adams will wan't out of town and if that happens, it's all over for JM and company.  Adams has about 25M reasons to keep his mouth shut but I can see it getting ugly if we start out bad and his numbers are suffering...

Hey look, an adult who is a Raiders fan and who can talk football! 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We finna whip dat arse here in a few days son

Hey look, one of these who gives Raiders fans a bad name.

• Like 1

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

Who you telling? I’m co-leader of the anti-JMD crew.  
Anyways you’re probably a smart and nice guy….
But you did come over here talking a bit of junk… whether you prefaced it with the whole come in peace thing or not… ON the week of our gave versus you guys… what did you think was going to happen?  @FloydFan ain’t wrong for checking you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Most cringe thing in the world is going into someone else’s sub like “come in peace.” 

You're out of line. Nothing he said it's incorrect or improper.  He's actually right.  🤢

Edited by Totty
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Who you telling? I’m co-leader of the anti-JMD crew.  
Anyways you’re probably a smart and nice guy….
But you did come over here talking a bit of junk… whether you prefaced it with the whole come in peace thing or not… ON the week of our gave versus you guys… what did you think was going to happen?  @FloydFan ain’t wrong for checking you. 

I’m with @FloydFan as well, every time that guy posts in here he’s always stirring it up, quite right to call him out on it. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

K. He did that with the Saints and not your bunk franchise. He’s also one of the trashiest people in the history of the game. Have fun with that bozo. 

One, I won’t make any excuses for Sean allowing Gregg Williams to instigate the “bounty gate” crimes. The buck stops with him as the HC and with GM Loomis and with the Benson family, all the way to the top. 10000000000”% unacceptable. For ALL concerned. They were all punished accordingly, just like Mac has been in his 3 cheating scandals i which he was culpable or or at least partially culpable - SpyGate1, McSpyGate2 (the Mile High Version in London), and DeflateGate. 

Two, as far as his personal life, what happens between couples or whatever, any consenting adults, for that matter, I couldn’t care less. It has no bearing on football. You don’t know what’s happened in Mac’s personal life - good or bad - so who cares? Why make it an issue? Does it or will it affect the outcome on Sunday? You don’t because you have a crappy football coach who is bad at his job, who has a history of being bad at his job and who continues to be bad at his job. 

As regards Sean, hang him all you want for what mistakes he made (or allowed to be made) in 2008. The fact is his record as a HC is far superior to Mac’s as is his reputation around the league remains stellar.