The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

🏼

Two things... He was brought here on a big deal to be a productive mentor to Maxx.  

He wasn't productive.  He isn't being a good mentor.  So bye.  

The only caveat to this is if it's a mental break ala Everson Griffen a few years back.  I have sympathy for that.  

Edited by Totty
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Just because he @‘d Alcon Smith and Antonio Brown doesn’t mean he’s crazy.  The point he was trying to make was when there’s a issue with a team and player it’s typical for the team to craft a narrative that slanders the player.

Jones isn’t a millennial child, he’s a 30+ year old millionaire and professional.  I don’t understand why you’d ever post a beef on social media.  That’s so cringe and childish to me.  The only reason acceptable to do that is if you had slanderous information spread about you and you wanted to reach out directly to the general public.

All that said…. Why does JMD have issues with sooooo many players.  Also, why the heck did JMD or Zeigler call his child’s mother?  It’s unlikely she’s his emergency contact?  That seems like a highly inappropriate action imo.  This wasn’t all about the team gym being locked and him not having access to it.  Something else happened.  The guy went into work with Tom Ford sunglasses as a gift to his coach and within about an hour ended up wanting to be traded.  While I disagree with him going on social media with it Jones isn’t a troublemaker and is a highly respected around the league, veteran player with little to no history of having issues. 

Just another example of JMD and Co. creating a toxic relationship with players.

A guy they spent big money on due to his leadership and Patriots ties, no less. 

They're trying to replicate something that can't just be replicated. And we've been saying it all along- Josh isn't Bill and without Bill, Josh is clueless. 

I bet he would've brought in LeGarrett Blount too if he were still playing- and we all saw what happened with him outside of the Pats structure. Jones was under two no nonsense HCs that can run things properly and thus no red flags. McDummy gets him and, go figure, trouble in paradise. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

A guy they spent big money on due to his leadership and Patriots ties, no less. 

They're trying to replicate something that can't just be replicated. And we've been saying it all along- Josh isn't Bill and without Bill, Josh is clueless. 

I bet he would've brought in LeGarrett Blount too if he were still playing- and we all saw what happened with him outside of the Pats structure. Jones was under two no nonsense HCs that can run things properly and thus no red flags. McDummy gets him and, go figure, trouble in paradise. 

Spot on.

im just dying to find out how Jones walks into the building caring a gift (sunglasses) and within an hour wants out.  Clearly he went into work with a good attitude.  While I don’t know a single thing about what happened….. how bad at talking to people is JMD?  How does he let Jones leave whatever situation occurred so upset he ran to IG.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy G smacked him up and made him delete it, he would've killed someone or been in prison if DC was still here.

It really blows my mind how you still aren't over DC.  I really think you need to sit down and ask yourself why you can't stop bringing him up.  Your obsession (whatever you want to call this) over a person you've probably never met is awkward and needs addressing.  You should really just stop and move on.  DC literally has nothing to do with what's going on with C. Jones and you still find a way to bring him up.  I sometimes think you're just some weird troll (Broncos fan) just here to mess with Raiders fans.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The team needs more of that dollar tree mamba mentality they used to have for sure. 

Hope this is nothing but I’ll be waiting for your damage control take on this…

chandler as far as I know is a squeaky clean player/person idk what this is

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It really blows my mind how you still aren't over DC.  I really think you need to sit down and ask yourself why you can't stop bringing him up.  Your obsession (whatever you want to call this) over a person you've probably never met is awkward and needs addressing.  You should really just stop and move on.  DC literally has nothing to do with what's going on with C. Jones and you still find a way to bring him up.  I sometimes think you're just some weird troll (Broncos fan) just here to mess with Raiders fans.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 3