2024 Draft

Ftn49

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Worthy is going to get all the hype, but I really don't love guys with that profile

I LOVE speed & length. 

But I'm also a frame guy and I just worry how he'll hold up against press-man with that slender frame.

His tape is just him abusing a ton of free releases.

BUT I do like his ability in the open field and his skills as a punt returner.

His 40 time definitely moved him up some draft boards.

Could it be a Vernon Davis type of climb? I'm not sure.

But THAT kind of speed with his skillset is intriguing.

But one thing I look for in WRs for us is can they and will they block.

And I just didn't see much of any blocking, which would impact his effectiveness in Shanny's scheme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

Malik Washington with just about exactly the 4.45 I predicted 

I was thinking around 4.55 so that's excellent for him.

He's s 42.5" in the vert is pretty insane tho.

Really want that kid to be a Niner.

Edited by 757-NINER

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Sam Hartman as a late day pick for another cheap late round QB? Guessing Darnold won't be here much longer. 

Meh doesn't really move the needle to me. Would very much prefer Pratt or Tagovailoa. 

I would be happy if the Niners go Offense line in the first. From chat here and other online NFL chat sites, seems good O-line is the sweat spot at the top of the draft this year. would not mind them trading back to pick up extra picks, as the 9ers seem to do best in rounds 3 and up.

In short, they need to stop reaching and let the draft fall to them. 

Build through the draft and build the trenches, and kick butt in 2024 on.

Edited by jjbnum3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Justone2 said:

Meh doesn't really move the needle to me. Would very much prefer Pratt or Tagovailoa. 

Hartman could help us lead the league in handsomeness again though. Just sayin.

We gotta get Jerry's kid in here to take the JJ role. Checks the boxes when it comes to the size measurements, and he plays a lot faster than the workouts suggest- and he didn't even disappoint there

Sounds kind of crazy, but Fuaga barely met 33 inch arms....could legit have an impact on his stock given how good this class is as a whole. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Sounds kind of crazy, but Fuaga barely met 33 inch arms....could legit have an impact on his stock given how good this class is as a whole. 

Some folks could legit see him as a guard. If you aren’t a heavy running team, he’s a lot less valuable. JC Latham is similar and has fewer concerns in pass pro imo. All of this is to mind trick folks into Fuaga falling to us.

• Like 3