Week 1 GDT: Cowboys @ Giants

WizardHawk

20 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

I do wish he would shut up and just play ball. Locker room matetial for other teams is never a good thing. And if/when we choke again, he just looks all the more foolish.

You guys don’t actually believe Parsons did that, right? I mean.. come on lol. 

Dak targeted Jake Ferguson 6 times on the first 2 drives, and then Fergy dropped that 3rd down conversion, and Dak basically ignored him the rest of the game (had only one additional target that was essentially a throw-away).

I know weather didn’t help, but he really missed an opportunity to grab the TE spot by the horns. 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not really.. and it’s totally, laughably absurd to think he went into the opponent’s locker room and said that. 

Do I think he actually did it? No. 

But it kinda adds to the mythos and these are the kinda stories you hear about truly generational players. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Do I think he actually did it? No. 

But it kinda adds to the mythos and these are the kinda stories you hear about truly generational players. 

It’s a Michael Jordan story. That guy on twitter probably just replaced Jordan with Micah to troll. I must admit he got me at first, but I was like…wait…I’ve heard this before.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/news-he-said-lace-em-up-it-s-going-long-bleep-night-dominique-wilkins-recalls-story-michael-jordan-entering-opposition-locker-room-issuing-pregame-warning

• Like 2

Since the start of the 2021 season, the Dallas cowboys rank:

1st in total points   
2nd in total yards (KC)   
1st in sacks   
1st in forced turnovers   
2nd in point differential (BUF)   
2nd in wins (KC)

I know, playoffs, playoffs. Nonetheless, we are clearly in the best stretch of Cowboys football since the mid-90s. Going to be so disappointing if we can’t get something done in the playoffs before this window closes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Since the start of the 2021 season, the Dallas cowboys rank:

1st in total points   
2nd in total yards (KC)   
1st in sacks   
1st in forced turnovers   
2nd in point differential (BUF)   
2nd in wins (KC)

I know, playoffs, playoffs. Nonetheless, we are clearly in the best stretch of Cowboys football since the mid-90s. Going to be so disappointing if we can’t get something done in the playoffs before this window closes.

Very disappointing!! We have wasted the careers of several excellent players over the course of the last decade! 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Very disappointing!! We have wasted the careers of several excellent players over the course of the last decade! 

Meh, the 49ers have just been a bit better.. unfortunately. At least in terms of the head to head matchup over the last 2 years. Let’s hope that’s different this season.