Offensive line help needed

Legend_Kenny4ever

Looking at our schedule of the dlines we are going up against our line really needs to step up or sign some new players quick fast and in a hurry.  Looking at Dallas and the line is crazy good.  We will need to run the ball or get the ball out quickly.  I see none of our guys being able to block Parsons or Lawrence AT ALL!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I actually liked Charles play in the first half. I must have missed his miscues in the second, but I thought both Cosmi and Charles played well in the first half.

He was straight dog poo in the 2nd half. Especially on the one series where he allowed two sacks in 3 plays.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He was straight dog poo in the 2nd half. Especially on the one series where he allowed two sacks in 3 plays.

That must have happened when I was juggling my parenting responsibilities with my fanhood responsibilities.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473vnhm0v4fk0z0ulchmgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gqrrgh5ay8ui92swrrgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474fa6020e4l8u5syg4cgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eo86y80dw80llzmauu

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 2

I've been hearing all week on the radio from every beat reporter that 1/2 of the sacks were on Sam & half were on the OL. 🤷🏼‍♂️

During the game we were all talking that BRob & Gibson were missing holes & we didn't use Gibson enough on screens, option routes, wheel routes etc IMO.

The OL is R great, but I think it can be serviceable and isn't as bad as many think. It also was their first game together and they have 4 new starters. I expect them to improve as the season goes on, I expect Howell to get rid of the ball faster as well.

Hopefully BRob finds and hits the holes faster too. Our RBs really have missed some holes or been late to him then the last 4 years.

Edited by turtle28