Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I remember them showing a clip of him taking a shot deep downfield from like 3-4 years ago saying he could throw the ball deep.  

Funny how we are all thinking the same thing.  D. Adams doesn't get the ball because he can't get open, it's because Jimmy G. can't throw the ball further than 10 yards accurately.

Yea that’s the one 

20 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Of all the qb's to bring in we brought in the worst one. Mayfield or Brissett or Minshew would have been way better for this offense.

But we got the alpha dawg. 

We didn't want the runt, the heel nipper, or the mutt, we wanted the purebred winner, even if he's just a poodle. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Of all the qb's to bring in we brought in the worst one. Mayfield or Brissett or Minshew would have been way better for this offense.

I think Mayfield, Minshew, and Stidham would have been better QBs in our system.  Jimmy G has just a tad bit more arm strength than 39-year-old Peyton Manning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don’t know about the other two so much but I certainly can imagine a guy like Mayfield thriving on this offence, especially as he’s a bit cocky or over confident and wouldn’t be afraid to sling it deep to Adams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I don’t know about the other two so much but I certainly can imagine a guy like Mayfield thriving on this offence, especially as he’s a bit cocky or over confident and wouldn’t be afraid to sling it deep to Adams

Some here were saying that’s not adams game and he would thrive with jimmy and his bummy arm on short routes 

8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This thread is really telling me who knows ball

Honestly, I think after a few early wobbles, Michael Mayer is playing well. Blocking has certainly improved and he’s been getting open or being schemed open. He’d be much more at the forefront of people’s minds if our damn QB threw him the ball when he was 10 yards open though 😁

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 3