Week 2: Eagles vs Vikings - Home Opener Edition

AZ_Eaglesfan

2 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Very encouraging in my opinion 

I definitely thought coming into this that running it a lot was a key to stave off Flores' aggressive nature, but I wanna see some encouraging play calling in the pass game and poised play with accuracy from Hurts before I'm getting too excited.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

tbf why wouldnt you call a qb sneak so close to the line when it's been automatic for over a season

why not just have the RB take the snap instead of Jalen? Have Hurts be one of the guys pushing from behind, then you risk your QB even less and are still gonna run it in mos tlikely

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I definitely thought coming into this that running it a lot was a key to stave off Flores' aggressive nature, but I wanna see some encouraging play calling in the pass game and poised play with accuracy from Hurts before I'm getting too excited.

Agreed

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

why not just have the RB take the snap instead of Jalen? Have Hurts be one of the guys pushing from behind, then you risk your QB even less and are still gonna run it in mos tlikely

In theory you're right but the fact that so many other teams are failing qb sneaks leads me to believe it isn't automatic for everyone

Just now, Jeezla said:

Probably because Swift has possibly never taken a snap in his life. Cmon man. Just get the TD. 

Just now, Daimonas said:

In theory you're right but the fact that so many other teams are failing qb sneaks leads me to believe it isn't automatic for everyone

It's automatic for the Eagles OL. Running behind Dickerson/Kelce in that formation is basically automatic. They know how to get low and surge forward.

Edited by Jeezla