Week 2 GDT: Jets @ Cowboys

WizardHawk

Just now, Northland said:

This defense keeps doing what it's doing Jerry is going to have to deliver a Brinks Truck to Quinn's house to keep him.  He will be a hot HC candidate.  In that regard I trust Jerry will do everything to keep him.

I don't know how you can let him go, especially if they win it all. Granted, he may not want to leave.

Some stat lines I wanted to note:

Dowdle: 7-26 rushing, 1/1 17 receiving

Vaughn: 3-16 rushing, 3/3 16 receiving

Turpin: 2-6 rushing, 1/1 9 receiving 

Total offensive usage: 17 touches for 90 yards

Nothing pretty about this, as we netted just 5.3 yards per touch including 4.0 on the ground feeding these players, but that’s just the kind of day it was. I think as the season goes along Dallas’s depth will be tested and you’ll see one or more of these players (you could throw in Tolbert) make game changing plays for us in a key spot. Likewise, they’re all liable for a horrible fumble or missed block at the worst moment. Them’s the breaks.

19 hours ago, Northland said:

This defense keeps doing what it's doing Jerry is going to have to deliver a Brinks Truck to Quinn's house to keep him.  He will be a hot HC candidate.  In that regard I trust Jerry will do everything to keep him.

Pretty sure the Brinks truck was already delivered. DQ took his name out of contention in each of the last two offseasons where he was a finalist and looked set to get an HC job.