KingOfNewYork

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Vikings

7 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

This isn't the NBA lol

Silly me! I forgot disgruntled players never get traded or force their hands in the NFL.

Not guys like Rodgers, Ramsey, AJB, Trent Williams, Hollywood, Antonio Brown, Watson, Stafford, Julio, Adams, etc. 

Yes it would be totally atypical for a top tier WR to be traded!

5 minutes ago, Soko said:

Silly me! I forgot disgruntled players never get traded or force their hands in the NFL.

Not guys like Rodgers, Ramsey, AJB, Trent Williams, Hollywood, Antonio Brown, Watson, Stafford, Julio, Adams, etc. 

Yes it would be totally atypical for a top tier WR to be traded!

Ironically (or maybe not because WRs are divas), most of the WRs on that list got traded because of contract, not because they were losing.

If JJ gets paid, I don't think he'll want out.

14 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Ironically (or maybe not because WRs are divas), most of the WRs on that list got traded because of contract, not because they were losing.

If JJ gets paid, I don't think he'll want out.

Not wrong, but largely unrelated. 

In the admittedly less than likely chance that Jefferson wants out of Minnesota, it’ll have nothing to do with past precedence and probably nothing to do with money either. He’s getting a historic deal almost anywhere.

33 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Very few QBs in league history are better than “down by two TDs Kirk Cousins.”

Let’s not act like he wasn’t playing well regardless. Did you watch the game?

Unless of course this is meant to be complimentary of his game. If we were talking about Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady it would be used as praise.

Kirk has proven to be very good at the position.

Edited by NoFlyZone

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Let’s not act like he wasn’t playing well regardless. Did you watch the game?

Unless of course this is meant to be complimentary of his game. If we were talking about Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady it would be used as praise.

Kirk has proven to be very good at the position.

I can assure you it wasn’t meant to be complimentary. 

I only watched a few minutes, right after halftime. I have no doubt Kirk looked great at times, even in the first half, and dotted a lot of throws. But the script with him is usually pretty similar. Sharp start, then you eventually get the patented back-breaking turnover that puts the team behind the 8 ball. And if they do fall well behind, he’s going to light it up. I could have told you the second Smith caught that deep ball to put the Eagles up 20 that Kirk was going to catch fire — I actually turned the game back off because I didn’t want to watch that.

I’ve been closely following Kirk for over a decade now — I’m very aware of what he is. 85% of the time, he’s one of the very best QBs out there. Not many have ever thrown a better ball between 20-40 yards than Kirk Cousins when he’s hot. But the other 15% of the time, it’s like he’s actively trying to break your heart as a fan. Like he just blanks out for a bit. That’s just who he’s always seemed to be.

Completely unrelated to the game but HOLY HELL do the Eagles have a tough schedule starting in the middle of October

vs Miami, @ Commanders (ignore this), vs Cowboys, @ Chiefs, vs Bills, vs 49ers, @ Cowboys, 

Miami, Cowboys, Chiefs, Bills, and 49ers very well could be 5 of the 6 best teams in the NFL (the other team being the Eagles).  And they play them all in a 7-game stretch.

Not sure they can afford to get upset in one of their next 4 games.  

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1