GDT Week 3: Eagles(2-0) vs Bucs(2-0) - Monday Night Showdown

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Idk it was a bit too high for me to say it needs to be caught.  AJ isn't expecting to have to get all the way up there for a slant. That was def more on Jalen.

Think that one is tipped or picked if it is any lower. Hard catch but not sure he could have made it much easier. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I'm fine with not overusing him too much early in the season.  He's going to be an asset in the playoffs if we can keep him healthy.

Not saying we treat him like Derrick Henry but it's clear which RB is explosive and which is not. Yet we continue to give Gainwell entire drives and touches. 

It's like force feeding Boston Scott last year when Sanders was killing defenses for 6+ yds a clip. 

You claim you are going to feed the hot hands, then do it. Worry about January,  if you get there. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

QBs have been getting rid of the ball too fast for us to really tee off.

Hopefully the coverage has less breakdowns than we’ve seen the first 2 weeks and we can get Baker to hold it a tick longer.

We've done a good job of this in the first half. Need to keep it up. I want Baker in the dirt some more.