GDT Week 3: Eagles(2-0) vs Bucs(2-0) - Monday Night Showdown

AZ_Eaglesfan

15 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Yeah kinda weird.. God forbid, but what happens if bradberry gets injured? Will be interesting to see what they do if that happens

Also, I’m not a fan of seeing Tyler steen as a healthy scratch each week. I know he’s a backup rookie but usually the eagles keep the top backups active on game day in case of an injury. Hopefully I’m overthinking it but I’m wondering if that means steen is behind in his development. I was high on his potential, specifically at RG.

Johnson is the top reserve at LT, Driscoll at RT and has inside outside versatility.  Opeta has experience at both guard spots and is an easier plug and play in game.  If something God forbid happened to Dickerson or Jergens long term I think you would see Steen vault up the depth chart.  The way it's set up makes sense.

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean wtf is up with the white on white again? Such a lame boring loser look. White tops green bottoms so much better. White on white is a ****in pre season look.

This is common early in the season, I think it's because it maintains less heat.

38 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Its what this team does. They truly believe in the redshirt 1st year method. Unless you're an extraordinary talent like Carter or Devonta Smith, they dont like to put rookies out on the field unless they have to. We've seen it in full force with our last 2 draft classes. Jordan Davis was limited all year regardless of his injury. Cam didnt play. Nakobe didnt play. Nolan Smith is hardly seeing the field. Brown and Steen same thing. They'll wait and see how the veteran backups play before they feel forced to play Steen.

True. It’s just I figured they’d have him ready to go even as a rookie. They did that with cam jurgens most of last year and Landon Dickerson the year prior