Browns RB Nick Chubb believed to have suffered season-ending knee injury

RaidersAreOne

27 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think everyone is. I'm mad we lost the game but all I am enraged by is his injury. That's my favorite player on the Browns since 99' and we possibly just watched him go down with a career ending injury in the middle of his prime.

It's just **** man.

To a cheap shot as well, just really really sucks. Been a fan since the return and this is my lowest point as a Browns fan.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hunt is the my first choice, he knows the offense and should hit the ground running.

No clue how he and the team parted ways last year.

He’s the thing for me, right before the season he had visits with both the Saints and the Colts, both of whom were in need of RB health and depth, and didn’t get signed by them, the colt’s even called him and said we will offer you more money than the Saints are offering, he left without working out for the Saints, and went to Indy and as far as I am aware of, didn’t even get offered a contract. So what’s the fire causing the smoke here 

9 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

He’s the thing for me, right before the season he had visits with both the Saints and the Colts, both of whom were in need of RB health and depth, and didn’t get signed by them, the colt’s even called him and said we will offer you more money than the Saints are offering, he left without working out for the Saints, and went to Indy and as far as I am aware of, didn’t even get offered a contract. So what’s the fire causing the smoke here 

My hope is he didn’t care to be depth and end up getting buried on a roster behind JT or Kamara or whatever and was waiting for exactly this type of a situation where a starter goes down and he’s gonna have a chance to be a featured guy.

Or so I hope.

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ford looked super nice though. What are your opinions on him? Is he a capable RB1?

I don't think so - too many times this, and last week, he gets stood up at first contact and stopped. I just don't think he is powerful enough. He is good out in space but not for power running like Chubb is.