MWil23

Who will win  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Who cares?
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Ojabo, $230 million, Baker, Davis, 3 1sts
    • Pessimists

In all seriousness, if they beat Baltimore next week, 3-1 headed into the bye is fantastic.

And on a purely personal note, getting old sucks. Hands are swelling and sore, grip strength is going down lately, and I’m almost wondering if I’m starting to have signs of early arthritis…or maybe just massive dehydration or this is just what getting old is like.

Just now, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness, if they beat Baltimore next week, 3-1 headed into the bye is fantastic.

And on a purely personal note, getting old sucks. Hands are swelling and sore, grip strength is going down lately, and I’m almost wondering if I’m starting to have signs of early arthritis…or maybe just massive dehydration or this is just what getting old is like.

Context:

Just took an Epsom salt bath and soaked for a long time.

Went to the game today. After the no call on cooper I yelled “**** like this is why they don’t let us have bottles”

Hunt got a huge ovation when he came into the game. 

Myles is just so damn good and so was the defense. They had a shutout since the Titans had negative yards that series when they kicked the FG. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

And if we lose and go 2-2 into the bye... it'll be an awful two weeks on this forum.

• Like 2