The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just my opinion, but we only have 9 draft picks right now. They have to add players outside of the draft. They could wait till after the draft, but as others have suggested then you are getting lower quality players similar to what Rivera did during his tenure.

I agree. You need to supplement your roster with players outside the draft but JB has been injured the last 2 seasons. I know he’s very talented but acquiring players that have only played 14 games the last 2 years gives me pause. Have to an extensive medical on him and if he’s cleared I’m all for it. 

Just now, taylor made said:

Jayden Daniels has taken over as the consensus betting favorite for #2 on Draftkings at -115 compared to Maye's -105. 

Where does Joe Alt and Marvin Harrison Jr. sit... just curious lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Jayden Daniels has taken over as the consensus betting favorite for #2 on Draftkings at -115 compared to Maye's -105. 

This will switch 100 times before the draft

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

MHJr. is 3rd at +1000 and Alt is behind a bunch of QBs at 9 for +7500

If we really wanted to trade down, I would think MHJ is the trade bait and we could move just a couple spots, like maybe to the Chargers pick at #5 so they could pull MHJ and still leave us with a couple QB options. 

I still tend to think that if we like a QB you can't risk missing out.  The only way I make a move like this is if they got 2 guys even steven.  

• Like 2

Alright guys, I just had a crazy mock draft on PFF. I think I solved our problem at QB and made everyone happy at the same time

Pick 2: Drake Maye

Pick 36: Jayden Daniels

Pick 40: Bo Nix (For our older crowd like @Thaiphoon. I got a grandpa at QB)

Pick 67: Spencer Rattler

Pick 99: Jordan Travis    And just for you @Slappy Mc

Sorry @taylor made, I'm still keeping Howell as well. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Alright guys, I just had a crazy mock draft on PFF. I think I solved our problem at QB and made everyone happy at the same time

Lock it in. Maximizing the value for every draft pick. QBs are the most polarizing position, LFG.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The QB competition is going to be vicious.  Usually you need an extra qb in camp, but we are going to need more WRs to throw too. 

Imagine the trade options we would have before the deadline if teams get qb injuries.  

• Like 1