Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

1 minute ago, Totty said:

End of the day, we're not bad because Big_Pa likes this regime or qb or whatever.  The problem is our owner, staff and players.  Not our fans.  

Clearly BP has no actual impact on the Raiders.  Tell me something I don’t know.  Neither do I or you.

but BP was a crazed maniac defending JMD all off-season so he’s gotta eat his crow.

• Like 2

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Clearly BP has no actual impact on the Raiders.  Tell me something I don’t know.  Neither do I or you.

but BP was a crazed maniac defending JMD all off-season so he’s gotta eat his crow.

What good purpose does it serve?  Idc one way or the other.  But nothing is gained.  Just my .02.

6 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't even care that he knows zilch about football. 

What drives me nuts is his obtuseness when it comes to simple logic and rationale. 

It's clear he knows nothing about football and has little common sense when it comes to basic logic.  How many worthless posts and excuses did he try to defend all offseason?  

1 minute ago, Totty said:

We forgot to find competent linemen.  

2 years in a row. But we made sure to get a tight end & another receiver. Because Josh McDaniels has to have his weapons(I mean because those fill bigger needs and are the best players available. And also the consensus was high on them so they were steals

2 minutes ago, Totty said:

We forgot to find competent linemen.  

We neglected to find another G…. Going into the season with Van Roten or whatever is name is was an absolute joke.

But, Alex bars last year wasn’t very good and we could run the ball.  So its interesting to me why we can run the ball all Of a sudden.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

2 years in a row. But we made sure to get a tight end & another receiver. Because Josh McDaniels has to have his weapons(I mean because those fill bigger needs and are the best players available. And also the consensus was high on them so they were steals

45M in cap space and this is the product that JM puts on the field.  His press conference after the game will be priceless.  I wonder who he throws under the bus for this game? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I have to say Mayer has been very underwhelming thus far. TEs typically play well early but he hasn’t done anything.