Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

I equally take much joy in BP being exposed…. I mean it was only a matter of time until it happened… but once it really happens you fully realize how good it feels.

Exposed lol.

Glad you guys are happy with the team losing just to score cred with anonymous fans. 

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Weren't you the guy claiming this was a 10 or 11 win team and Jimmy G is some great QB that "just wins games".  Where is all that chatter now?  You were another one making excuses all offseason for Jm as well.  

At least you now have the sense to recognize that Jimmy G is a bum.  It's possible I'm getting you confused with that other delusional poster @raidr4life

No dude are you stupid I said 8-8, 9-7, because I criticize your boy you make up your own fantasies.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Exposed lol.

Glad you guys are happy with the team losing just to score cred with anonymous fans. 

What an embarrassment you must feel like.  So much wasted time defending a worthless HC and QB all offseason.  

What your take on this team?  Are you still on the JM hype train pounding the table for a 3rd season no matter what even after two abysmal performances?

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Exposed lol.

I mean his post was uncalled for, for sure. But I think we all came into this game rooting for Raiders and Jimmy G. I would love to be pleasantly surprised. But Jimmy is who he is. A bad QB that can be an “ok” game manager with a loaded defense and loaded offensive cast.

• Like 1