Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I hate to say it, but I will: I want a good young QB more than anyone.

But regarding this offseason, I'd much rather have Carr as the QB than JMD as the coach. Point blank.

100 percent.  This product is flat out trash and was my biggest fear.

I never said Carr was some elite, Mahomes type of QB but was a top 12ish QB who played on terrible teams. 

Moving on from him with zero plan gets us this, which no fan deserves.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

100 percent.  This product is flat out trash and was my biggest fear.

I never said Carr was some elite, Mahomes type of QB but was a top 12ish QB who played on terrible teams. 

Moving on from him with zero plan gets us this, which no fan deserves.  

One more thing about Carr...

Carr would've cared. He'd have been amped up, firing up his teammates, and upset when we lost.

Jimmy isn't a leader, at least with our team. It feels like the entire offense lost a gear. Derek would've given so much more energy and life to the offense in that situation.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Carr would've cared. He'd have been amped up, firing up his teammates, and upset when we lost.

Jimmy isn't a leader, at least with our team. It feels like the entire offense lost a gear. Derek would've given so much more energy and life to the offense in that situation.

I saw how Carr handled the game against this same Steelers team. No thanks.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

I agree and that is what I like about Carr.  He wasn't fake and wore his hear on his sleeve. 

There were many on here posting stuff about Jimmy being a "dawg" whatever that means.  I asked for clarification on what that exactly meant and could never get a straight answer so I chalked it up to TV, talking head stooge talk.  

If being a "dawg" means being a ****ty QB then Jimmy G is a "dawg".  

11 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Carr is 2-2 against the steelers. These are his stats against him 

301y 4-1 td int L(yes you read that correctly they lost this one despite these stats)

322y 2-0 td int W

382y 2-0 td int W

174y 1-3 td int L

Just throwin that out there 

@Justwinning

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree and that is what I like about Carr.  He wasn't fake and wore his hear on his sleeve. 

There were many on here posting stuff about Jimmy being a "dawg" whatever that means.  I asked for clarification on what that exactly meant and could never get a straight answer so I chalked it up to TV, talking head stooge talk.  

If being a "dawg" means being a ****ty QB then Jimmy G is a "dawg".  

Jimmy isn’t a leader, he is one of the guys. He is happy the Raiders gave him a starting job and QB1 money. I feel like our team lost a lot of heart and soul without DC. Now we have McDaniels who isn’t a leader either….

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

in below zero weather in Pittsburgh with the playoffs on the line. Jimmy did this at home in perfect conditions with more weapons against the same defense missing Cameron Heyward

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Jimmy isn’t a leader, he is one of the guys. He is happy the Raiders gave him a starting job and QB1 money. I feel like our team lost a lot of heart and soul without DC. Now we have McDaniels who isn’t a leader either….

This team has zero heart and JM needs to be fired.  We can find a replacement in the offseason but JM is a loser and not an NFL HC.  He should never sniff a HC job after two abysmal stints. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

This team has zero heart and JM needs to be fired.  We can find a replacement in the offseason but JM is a loser and not an NFL HC.  He should never sniff a HC job after two abysmal stints. 

Do you remember when I mentioned during the off-season after the draft that McDaniels was getting all of those weapons to make sure he took care of his side of the ball to justify him being a bad play caller? I think I remember you agreed with me back then.