Week 3: Dallas @ Arizona

WizardHawk

I had to look up Arizona depth to come up more than 2 players….Budda Baker, who’s on IR and Clayton Tune, who I had hoped Dallas would draft back in April.

Arizona is not good. Dallas is really good. No reason Dallas shouldn’t add to their league leading pt differential.

3:25 kick off. 

Begin.

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I had to look up Arizona depth to come up more than 2 players….Budda Baker, who’s on IR and Clayton Tune, who I had hoped Dallas would draft back in April.

Arizona is not good. Dallas is really good. No reason Dallas shouldn’t add to their league leading pt differential.

3:25 kick off. 

Begin.

About time you got this up 🤣.

We should win this game without to much drama. But man, we've had some odd luck/games in Zona in the past.

• Like 1

I have the chance to go to the game in person.  The last time I went to watch the Cowboys play in AZ Jason Garrett iced our own kicker.  I'll never forget that game.  Bailey drilled a 49 yarder as time expired.  The stadium was probably 60% cowboys fans.  We're all going crazy.  Then It gets announced there was a TO before the kick.  Then, Bailey missed the next one.  We go into overtime and lose.  I didn't realize it was JG who called the TO until I was talking the walk of shame out of the stadium.  

All I can say is that this game should be a good test for our run defense.  Other than that, games seems to be a pretty big mismatch.

Of course OLine is so key to what we do offensively.  My I guess management decided to give them “rest” in this game so they have a better chance to be healthy come the tougher stretch of games.   I personally do jot believe in this.  I would rather go all in on winning the “easy” games then making those easy games difficult with a chance of loosing to be 100% on a game you might loose anyway.  A win against AZ is critical if we want to have the best record in NFC.  Of course I am assuming these guys would be “playing” if it was a playoff game or the eagles - 49ers