Deshaun Watson

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Then what? What FA have we missed out on because of money? It’s not like there’s any free agent franchise QBs out there that we could have signed. 

Could have went after Carr. Not a franchise guy but could have been the good enough QB to get the job done in this offense and not screw up the defense. Could have been the perfect bridge guy until they find a proper young guy or if Carr shows he could be. 

we might not have missed out on FAs but we don’t know who they could have targeted and wanted 

58 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Could have went after Carr. Not a franchise guy but could have been the good enough QB to get the job done in this offense and not screw up the defense. Could have been the perfect bridge guy until they find a proper young guy or if Carr shows he could be. 

we might not have missed out on FAs but we don’t know who they could have targeted and wanted 

Since when have we ever shown the ability to find the proper young guy

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Derrick Carr is terrible. We are better off gambling that Watson will figure it out and return to form than signing Carr who has no hope of ever being good again or gambling that Andrew Berry who has one of the worst drafting track records could draft a franchise qb. 

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Then what? What FA have we missed out on because of money? It’s not like there’s any free agent franchise QBs out there that we could have signed. 

Why are you wasting your time?  Dude shows up to boomer rant and then doesn’t post again for like a week when he does the same thing.  

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why are you wasting your time?  Dude shows up to boomer rant and then doesn’t post again for like a week when he does the same thing.  

These are the kind of posts that we need to clean up. No reason to attack someone when it is literally easier to just say nothing.

The personal attacks seem like a reason to bring drama. Most of us don't want drama, life has enough of it. Just disagree with him, nothing wrong with doing that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

These are the kind of posts that we need to clean up. No reason to attack someone when it is literally easier to just say nothing.

The personal attacks seem like a reason to bring drama. Most of us don't want drama, life has enough of it. Just disagree with him, nothing wrong with doing that.

I’m not attacking him, I’m attacking the quality and content of his posts.  There’s no intent to discuss or listen, just rant to no one and disappear. He’s free to do so and I’m free to point it out.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not attacking him, I’m attacking the quality and content of his posts.  There’s no intent to discuss or listen, just rant to no one and disappear. He’s free to do so and I’m free to point it out.

So, boomer was a compliment? Pretty sure he isn't a boomer anyway.

It just comes off a certain way. Hopefully you can see it. I guess, maybe it's better if you don't see it, at least then it isn't intentional.

20 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So, boomer was a compliment? Pretty sure he isn't a boomer anyway.

You know, I have no idea how old he is because he doesn’t do anything other than rant when he posts 🤷‍♂️ 

I would like to point out though, since we’re arguing semantics and minutia, that I didn’t call him a boomer, I used the word to describe his rant.  You know, the content of his posts.

20 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It just comes off a certain way. Hopefully you can see it. I guess, maybe it's better if you don't see it, at least then it isn't intentional.

Thank you for pointing this out.  I plan on changing my attitude and how I interact with people on this board moving forward because of your efforts.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

it is literally easier to just say nothing.

You don’t say…

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

…seem like a reason to bring drama. Most of us don't want drama, life has enough of it…

Uh huh…..

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You know, I have no idea how old he is because he doesn’t do anything other than rant when he posts 🤷‍♂️ 

I would like to point out though, since we’re arguing semantics and minutia, that I didn’t call him a boomer, I used the word to describe his rant.  You know, the content of his posts.

Thank you for pointing this out.  I plan on changing my attitude and how I interact with people on this board moving forward because of your efforts.

You don’t say…

Uh huh…..

Just keep being snarky, it's endearing.