Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

The Jets should just go sign Carson Wentz. I get that he's not good anymore. But Zach Wilson is painful to watch. I say this as somebody who thought very highly of Zach coming out. The guy has all the arm talent, but he has zero pocket presence and processes too slowly.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Jets should just go sign Carson Wentz. I get that he's not good anymore. But Zach Wilson is painful to watch. I say this as somebody who thought very highly of Zach coming out. The guy has all the arm talent, but he has zero pocket presence and processes too slowly.

I'm not going to say no. But don't expect Wentz to make the on-field product any better.

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

I'm not going to say no. But don't expect Wentz to make the on-field product any better.

I kind of do think it would be better. I don't expect it to be good... But what the offense is with Wilson is simply not functional across the NFL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'm not saying Wentz is good. But there's a huge difference between a fringe starting QB like Wentz and a QB who isn't even a capable backup (Wilson). The risk of Wentz is he's a crappy teammate. But the Jets have a roster that can win now. You might as well shoot your shot and hope some version of Rodgers can be back for the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I kind of do think it would be better. I don't expect it to be good... But what the offense is with Wilson is simply not functional across the NFL

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not saying Wentz is good. But there's a huge difference between a fringe starting QB like Wentz and a QB who isn't even a capable backup (Wilson). The risk of Wentz is he's a crappy teammate. But the Jets have a roster that can win now. You might as well shoot your shot and hope some version of Rodgers can be back for the playoffs.

On paper I agree. But I expect the actual reality to be just as sad. There's an incredibly strong curse on the Jets - so somehow, someway, signing any other QB is going to still end in being a circus.

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Annoying question to answer but this guy is suuuuuch a ******. It's awesome seeing his team get humbled very harshly.

For all his trash talking this off season and so much hype about him taking over / fixing Russ, they just suffered the worst loss in NFL history and his team is 0-3.

The Broncos are in so much trouble.

• Like 1

I was actually wondering if the absence of Jaylen Waddle would hurt the Dolphins. 🤣 Tua must have thought he went through a time warp and was back at Alabama and playing teams like Vanderbilt.

For all his trash talking this off season and so much hype about him taking over / fixing Russ, they just suffered the worst loss in NFL history and his team is 0-3.

Actually, there have been much worse. The 1940 championship game was Bears 73, Redskins 0. But that's hardly a consolation for Denver.

Edited by Mr.UFO