Deion Sanders V Randy Moss

mdonnelly21

Deion Sanders V Randy Moss Who are you taking?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. You have the First Pick Who are you taking from these players? (Complete New Fresh Roster)

Depends on whether you had a FQB already or not? If you did give me Randy Moss with these flag football rules cantering to scoring. 

Moss would be downrght scary!

If you didn't have that FQB don't waste a talent like Moss and draft the DB who can help you win games on Defense instead. 

As great as Deion was and would still be in today's NFL, his pulling, tugging and hands he loved to use back then would be flagged constantly if playing today. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Depends on whether you had a FQB already or not? If you did give me Randy Moss with these flag football rules cantering to scoring. 

Moss would be downrght scary!

If you didn't have that FQB don't waste a talent like Moss and draft the DB who can help you win games on Defense instead. 

As great as Deion was and would still be in today's NFL, his pulling, tugging and hands he loved to use back then would be flagged constantly if playing today. 

Moss would have 2,500+ yards a season today! Haha 

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I'm 38 and Randy Moss is the single most dominant offensive player I think I've ever watched. About as close to uncoverable as a WR can get in my opinion. I'd take Randy.

Best deep threat of all time and no one comes remotely close, but saying he’s this alpha dominant WR that dominated all phases of the field and dominated every game is not something Randy did. His route running shallow and intermediate was only slightly above average, his YAC ability was mediocre, and his strength was average. 

19 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Best deep threat of all time and no one comes remotely close, but saying he’s this alpha dominant WR that dominated all phases of the field and dominated every game is not something Randy did. His route running shallow and intermediate was only slightly above average, his YAC ability was mediocre, and his strength was average. 

I don't agree at all that his YAC ability was mediocre. His ability in the open field was so good they had him returning punts. Hell, his greatest play ever is probably the screen pass he caught at Marshall which is one of the single greatest plays I have ever seen. So, TO ME, Randy Moss is the most dominant player I have personally ever witnessed.  

• Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 7:33 PM, lavar703 said:

I don't agree at all that his YAC ability was mediocre. His ability in the open field was so good they had him returning punts. Hell, his greatest play ever is probably the screen pass he caught at Marshall which is one of the single greatest plays I have ever seen. So, TO ME, Randy Moss is the most dominant player I have personally ever witnessed.  

Lol I can't tell you how many times I've seen this highlight posted by NBT to prove that Moss was not one-dimensional. Takes me back to FF's golden era!

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:43 AM, FrantikRam said:

With today being generally safer to play and with better offensive minds, I think there's a good shot Deion could play even more on offense than he used to....I'd be getting the ball in his hands as much as possible. So Deion for me pretty easily here.

Fax my g