Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Tom?

Questionable. He'll play. 

We need all our "Questionable" guys to go tomorrow. Campbell being out isn't a big deal so the defense should be pretty much at 100 if Alexander goes. Offensively, it will all be about Walker-Newman not falling apart on the left side. You can bet Hutchinson will line up on that side A LOT because the Lions don't have much else from a pass rush standpoint with Houston out. 

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Bak is officially OUT again. Time to start worrying about him playing more than 2-3 more games at most the rest of the season? Sounds like he's cooked. 

If he doesn't, what does it matter? Can't save any money by cutting him and Walker is playing nicely. It really just doesn't matter other than it sucks for a dude who is still an elite LT that a HOF career is being robbed from him by his own body.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

If Bahk can’t ever play. What is the point of him taking a roster spot?

I'm about fed up with him, but I don't know if it makes any sense to cut bait at this point.  If Walker can string together another good start I would consider naming him the starter and not count on Bak playing again.  Chances are though that at some point this season we might actually need Bak .. just not sure he can ever be counted on to play.

Detroit completely shut down Bijan.  Gotta hope Aaron Jones can play (and play well) to keep their D honest owise it might be a long day for this offense with Bakhtiari and Jenkins out. If Tom is out too… yikes.  We can’t let Hutchinson continue to feast. 

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm about fed up with him, but I don't know if it makes any sense to cut bait at this point.  If Walker can string together another good start I would consider naming him the starter and not count on Bak playing again.  Chances are though that at some point this season we might actually need Bak .. just not sure he can ever be counted on to play.

Agreed. I am already fed up. Just IR him and release after the season. I’d rather just let Walker get settled in at LT without the worry if he is going to start every week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

Agreed. I am already fed up. Just IR him and release after the season. I’d rather just let Walker get settled in at LT without the worry if he is going to start every week. 

Yep .. evaluate Walker this season and if he's not the guy we have the resources in the next draft to land a really good long term LT prospect.