Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He's made 3 boneheaded plays off the top of my head in 20ish games in his career. 

Fine. You're keeping a better count on it than I am. Work on him him not making them anymore.

The one I remember before this one was in the playoff game against SF. That one hurt us as well. 

Tell him to cut it out.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Overall rational non fire everyone takes after that game, here's what needs an overhaul. @Gute pay attention.

-Complete RB room overhaul. We only save 5m by cutting Jones, at this point, I'd just keep him for next year. Dillon gone. Get some speed in the room.

-We need a prick of a RG. A line of Tom-Jenkins-Myers-Aforementionedprick-Nijman/Walker/FA/DP will get it done. Just some big nasty that will actually generate movement in the run game. Runyan is a 10 year worthy guy in this league, but as your first guard off the bench.

-One more run plug on the DL. That might be Slaton, but push the **** out of him the rest of the year to see if he's him.

-A NEW DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR

Really this team isn't that far off, but they need to get tougher and control the LOS.

Give me JRJ over Myers. Agree with everything else here. 

I was hoping Jonathan Ford would step in that backup NT spot this year.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Fine. You're keeping a better count on it than I am. Work on him him not making them anymore.

The one I remember before this one was in the playoff game against SF. That one hurt us as well. 

Tell him to cut it out.

Quay Walker has never played in a playoff game.

• Like 1