Trevor Siemian signs with Jets

Ty21

Ahhh...well there's their signing to backfill the depth chart.  Not a name that had even crossed my mind, i'd completely forgotten he existed.  But i guess that's...whatever.  Not like there were any other real winning options out there.  This at least doesn't cost them anything to acquire.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk if safe is what they want if they wanna make playoffs and do anything there

Isn't that the issue for everyone when their starting QB gets injured? It's not like good QBs are just available out there, even for trades, let alone waiver wire. I just don't really see what else the Jets are supposed to do here

6 hours ago, Soko said:

No brainer. 

Entering Week 4 of the NFL season and you have the opportunity to sign a a player (at the most important position) who is instantly better than what you have on the roster? No brainer.

That said, lol, Siemian sucks.

If Siemian sucks, then what does that make Zack Wilson?

4 hours ago, Dbrog24 said:

Isn't that the issue for everyone when their starting QB gets injured? It's not like good QBs are just available out there, even for trades, let alone waiver wire. I just don't really see what else the Jets are supposed to do here

9/10 if you lose your starting QB to season ending injury before week 4: you’re going to have a bad time. 

Then there is the 49ers, Andy Reid coached teams and maybe a Diamond found like Tom Brady. 

If I’m the Jets I’m trying to win every game I can but I’m not going to be sad during a loss this season. Drafting next seasons starting QB has to be the move. 

Edited by Leoric