Total Yards 330.0 399.0
Yards Passing 223.7 213.3
Yards Rushing 106.3 185.7
Yards Allowed 348.0 323.7
Pass Yards Allowed 219.3 275.3
Rush Yards Allowed 128.7 48.3

Line: PHI -8.0
Over/Under: 44.5

I think we look way more competitive this week. Our defense should be able to bounce back and hopefully our offense doesn't shoot ourselves in the foot. 

I want the W against a division foe and I don't care if it's ugly. We win this one and we are in 1st place (or tied depending on how Dallas does) in our division. 

Hopefully EB commits to the run this week and we don't have to play catch up like all 3 weeks prior. 

I'm going with the idea that last weekend was just a perfect storm and the team came out totally flat and got ran off the field. This weekend will be different and we'll see a better game. Not saying I think we'll win because its going to be tough but I think the team will look better.

-Catch the damn interceptions. This keeps happening to this team. The ball goes directly to a defender and they just drop it. Jalen Hurts will give them opportunities so make the play.

-Sam has to be better. It seemed like he took a step forward after reach start and then it just all went to hell against Buffalo. Get the ball out faster. Hit your check down and run sooner if you don't see it. Expecting a better outing and I still think he'll be fine. 

Eagles 34

Washington 24

2-2

I don't think we can be worse than last week.  The tape is too clear and obvious.  EB/Rivera will run the ball more and will scheme up more of a quick passing and dump off game.  If anything I hope they don't go polar opposite and just run the ball.  Mix it up, but call a game where the qb has an easier role.  

I am still very confident in our defense.  They were flat last week and still kept us in the game until 4th qtr.  This is a division opponent.  I expect more from them. 

In particular I expect our leader, Jon Allen, to show up big time.  He tends to react strongly to games like this.  I expect he has been pissed all week.  He doesn't often have 2 back to back games in a row where he doesn't play well.  

Going to be a huge test for the D-Line against one of the best O-Line in the league. Have to contain JH and not give him those running lanes were so good at giving opposing QB’s. 
With our LB group I could see D. Goedert having a good day. D. Smith is a very good route runner and have to limit the downfield strikes to him. 
Our O-Line right now, no comment. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I predict after this one, the mouthbreather fans start calling for Jacoby Brisett 

We can’t have bad memories of the game last week, and Bienemy has to be better at protecting his QB and striking a balance with his playcalling.  

If they go to Brissett they should all be fired the following week. Brissett is nothing more than a Fitzpatrick. Total road to nowhere. Short term bandaid for a long term problem.