Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow are the last smart QBs

NeptunePenguins

There was a study that Gen Z born from 1997 to 2012 falls for online scams at a higher rate than Baby Boomers born 1946 to 1964. The same Baby Boomers I know that can't send a text without someone helping them. So Gen Z is for sure the dumbest generation since they can't even out perform those oldies. The NFL is doomed. If the youngest generation can't even not fall for scams, they would be nothing in the NFL. Heck ask them about NFL defenses they likely wouldn't be able to understand ANYTHING. Gone are the days of the ultra smart QBs like Peyton Manning if the youngest generation can't out perform those older.

Think about this, Brett Favre is probably smarter than anyone under the age of 27 that is an NFL QB or will be one in the near future. Favre is like Peyton Manning level of intellect for Gen Z. 

Favre > Any random 26 to 10 year old rn that is or wants to be an NFL QB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Wtf does any of that have to do with Mahomes or Burrow?

Mahomes and Burrow are part of the smartest generation. They were born in 1995 and 1996. Meanwhile Lamar Jackson was born in 1997 aka part of the dumbest generation (1997-2012) aka the ones that fall for scams at the highest rate. That is why Lamar Jackson isn't as good as Mahomes and Burrow I would say.

Also INB4 (Burrow is 26) when I say 26 I mean those that don't turn 27 in 2023.

Edited by NeptunePenguins

6 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Mahomes and Burrow are part of the smartest generation. They were born in 1995 and 1996. Meanwhile Lamar Jackson was born in 1997 aka part of the dumbest generation (1997-2012) aka the ones that fall for scams at the highest rate. That is why Lamar Jackson isn't as good as Mahomes and Burrow I would say.

Also INB4 (Burrow is 26) when I say 26 I mean those that don't turn 27 in 2023.

Josh Allen was born in 1996..