GDT: Week 4 - Ya’ll are lame as hell. The Bill Belichicks @ The Semi-Elite Dak Prescotts

WizardHawk

Just now, Rtnldave said:

Anybody ready to admit NOT signing Schultz was a bigggg mistake? 

You all know how I love to say "I told you so."

Btw, Iggles 4-0. Not playing great, but they're winning every game.

That's okay, we got Schoonmaker,and a 1st round DT that is "making great progress." 

Haven't sniffed an NFCCCG in 26 years, but our 1st round pick is makung great progress.

What a F joke!

Not really. Schultz just got his first TD of the season in Houston today. 

Just now, Rtnldave said:

That's okay, we got Schoonmaker,and a 1st round DT that is "making great progress." 

Haven't sniffed an NFCCCG in 26 years, but our 1st round pick is makung great progress.

What a F joke!

I thought fishing season was starting, lol?  

Just now, The_Slamman said:

I completely missed 2 drives of the game but it looks like we have not skipped a beat from where we left off in AZ.  

Red zone struggles.  Dak threw a very nice pass that Schoonmaker went up for and did everything right but catch the ball.

7 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

What a F joke!

For the money he ended up getting it was worth keeping him. He didn't end up getting the top end TE payday the team and he likely expected. But I also get wanting to see if anyone can step up for cheaper or even become an improvement, also for cheaper. 

I think the bigger problem was forcing the issue of a TE in the second round just because it was a perceived need. Anytime you force the issue at a position, 99% of the time it backfires. There were better players available but we "needed" that right end....smh. take the better player and worry about addressing depth later or filling needs with the free agents who were sitting around waiting for a call. Guys like Mercedes Lewis are solid contributors for years who are never early signings in FA, but always sign on post draft to help a team who wasn't able to upgrade in the draft.

Edited by Dallas94Ware

1 minute ago, D82 said:

They really need to get Vaughn involved more 

yes they do!! My fantasy league is riding on him having a huge outing lol.

I could have stuck in Conner vs SF for a few points, Deebo banged up in what should be a ground heavy check down game for a few solid points, or try for the surprise home run with Vaughn. I need it to pay off!