GDT: Week 4 - Ya’ll are lame as hell. The Bill Belichicks @ The Semi-Elite Dak Prescotts

WizardHawk

Just now, D82 said:

I'm ready to move on from LVE 

Well remember, LVEnwasnt supposed to play this role in the D. Parsons was. But when Lawrence got hurt and Parsons displayed that amazing ability to pass rush, well, that is a much more essential part of the defense (especially when he is that good at it), than sitting at the Mike and chasing the ball.

But that is what he was ideally drafted for. And then what Overshown was drafted to do prior to injury. It again forces LVE to play ball hunter, when he really should just be backing up one side of the line. 

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

I was hoping the team was going to get the traditional inside runner in the off season to compliment Pollard.

Dowdle is capable of it to a point. And I think the conventional thought of the thick thighed, broad shouldered power back is a little outdated anyway. Pollard should have no problem slipping through those tight inside gaps in the red zone. Guys like Ekeler, McCaffrey, even the lesser star power guys like Myles, Dobbins, etc who aren't built 'that way" have still shown quite an ability to find the smaller crease and wiggle through.

• Like 2