GDT: Week 4 - Ya’ll are lame as hell. The Bill Belichicks @ The Semi-Elite Dak Prescotts

WizardHawk

After last week’s sh!t show, we left for Montana the following day ( great vacation) and didn’t read/look anything about the game.
     So here we are week 4, I have no idea about this team 🤷‍♂️. O line problems , red zone problems , defensive problems , this feels like a game that Zeke will come out and get 100 yds and a couple of TDs 🤦‍♂️. Im Hoping I’m wrong and these guys can get back on track 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PincheJimmy said:

After last week’s sh!t show, we left for Montana the following day ( great vacation) and didn’t read/look anything about the game.
     So here we are week 4, I have no idea about this team 🤷‍♂️. O line problems , red zone problems , defensive problems , this feels like a game that Zeke will come out and get 100 yds and a couple of TDs 🤦‍♂️. Im Hoping I’m wrong and these guys can get back on track 

Zeke is not the type of running back who does what really hurts us any more that is get to the edge with speed to break off big plays.   Last week it was the big plays in the running game QB scrambles that hurt the most.  We can handle a power runner who doesn’t do misdirection as much any more.  

Well, Olave stunk it up for me, so did Waddle, Kamara was sub par for his debut for me .. and with Ekeler and Barkley both out again, it is literally up to DEUCE VAUGHN TO WIN ME MY LEAGUE TODAY! Put the ball in his hands and catch Belichick off guard, let's go!! Three TDs on the coming out party for the rook!

My flex options was Conner (against the niner D, no way), Deebo (hurt ribs, will probably be limited) ... and DEUCE. So here we go!

Edited by Dallas94Ware