The good, bad and fire Josh McDaniels. Dolts edition.

Totty

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Y’all gone hate me for this but I wasn’t mad at the tillery hit I think the refs exaggerated it. Herbert and other qbs take advantage of the no touch rule esp near the side line. Herbert notorious even on a sack that maxx had yesterday he waiting for refs to blow the whistle but they were hella late and he literally bear hugged him till they finally blew the whistle.

saw similar thing last night at kc with patty. Reed just ran by him cause everyone knows what would’ve happened if he hit him

I agree with you. It’s a flag, obviously, but if that’s a disqualification then RIP NFL. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think we’ll beat Chi, NYG, Denver again, split with LAC (they aren’t good). That’s 5-12. I think we’ll lose the next two weeks and Josh is fired after the New England game. 

The NFL is so unpredictable. We could win another 8-9 games. We could win maybe 3 more.

However, If the offense heats up, we could have a miraculous turnaround.

Outside of the Buffalo game, the defense has played much better. If not for all the turnovers they would of gave up less points: 

The problem is McDaniels struggles at situational football

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think we’ll beat Chi, NYG, Denver again, split with LAC (they aren’t good). That’s 5-12. I think we’ll lose the next two weeks and Josh is fired after the New England game. 

I love how Raiders fans don’t realize Herbert broke his finger. The defense still sucks.

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I agree with you. It’s a flag, obviously, but if that’s a disqualification then RIP NFL. 

Both y'all wrong, he absolutely tried to destroy Herbert in that situation, he was clearly out and if he didn't think so he could have just gave him a shove which would have still been a flag, but he put everything he had behind his 300+ pound frame and blew him up almost 2 yards out of bounds. Stupid and malicious. 

37 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Both y'all wrong, he absolutely tried to destroy Herbert in that situation, he was clearly out and if he didn't think so he could have just gave him a shove which would have still been a flag, but he put everything he had behind his 300+ pound frame and blew him up almost 2 yards out of bounds. Stupid and malicious. 

It was intentional and bad blood behind it

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:

If he wanted to destroy him he could have hit substantially harder than that. Maybe then it would have been worthy of an ejection.

It was late, it was obvious, and there was clearly some kind of revenge intended with it, but 5 years ago that’s never, ever an ejection. The game has lost an edge with some of these tackles (or in many cases, lack of contact).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Agreed. Went so hard he blasted him, then fell over on his leg on the way down. Could have been bad for Herbert. His foot was clearly out of bounds. Hell, Crosby was right there and was like WTF man. 

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

If he wanted to destroy him he could have hit substantially harder than that. Maybe then it would have been worthy of an ejection.

It was late, it was obvious, and there was clearly some kind of revenge intended with it, but 5 years ago that’s never, ever an ejection. The game has lost an edge with some of these tackles (or in many cases, lack of contact).

Yes, the ejection was not valid. I've seen several of these plays happen and nothing outside a penalty. 

Regardless, Tillery is a bonehead. His production does not outweigh the dumb decisions he makes. Not worthy of a roster spot. 

• Like 1