The good, bad and fire Josh McDaniels. Dolts edition.

Totty

33 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I still see them winning 5-6 games. They play the Pats, Jets, Bears, Giants, Vikings and Broncos.

You have to imagine they get 3 wins there alone unless the wheels just come all the way off. 

I don't expect us to win against the Pats or the Jets.
Bears I would say we win.
Giants and Vikings are difficult to assess for me. I would say Giants W and Vikings L.
And Broncos is a definite L there. JMD will break the winning streak against the Broncos.

So we would end up with 3 wins, with the one we already have.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

Giants and Vikings are difficult to assess for me. I would say Giants W and Vikings L.
And Broncos is a definite L there. JMD will break the winning streak against the Broncos.

McDaniels getting out coached by Eberflus would be on brand at this point. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

The Chargers will surely gift us a win too won’t they, they tried to lose last game and they always have a bum game in them!

33 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

The Chargers will surely gift us a win too won’t they, they tried to lose last game and they always have a bum game in them!

We've split with the Chargers for as long as we've owned the Broncos.

Wouldn't surprise me if both of those things continued to happen in spite of us being terrible. Both those teams are a joke as well.

• Like 1

Y’all gone hate me for this but I wasn’t mad at the tillery hit I think the refs exaggerated it. Herbert and other qbs take advantage of the no touch rule esp near the side line. Herbert notorious even on a sack that maxx had yesterday he waiting for refs to blow the whistle but they were hella late and he literally bear hugged him till they finally blew the whistle.

saw similar thing last night at kc with patty. Reed just ran by him cause everyone knows what would’ve happened if he hit him

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Y’all gone hate me for this but I wasn’t mad at the tillery hit I think the refs exaggerated it. Herbert and other qbs take advantage of the no touch rule esp near the side line. Herbert notorious even on a sack that maxx had yesterday he waiting for refs to blow the whistle but they were hella late and he literally bear hugged him till they finally blew the whistle.

saw similar thing last night at kc with patty. Reed just ran by him cause everyone knows what would’ve happened if he hit him

Think the refs were right as it was blatant - but I didn't mind as I see Herbert as the type to take advantage and fake going out of bounds

28 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Exactly. That was like the first good hit I saw in the game from the Raiders. It was late but dang our team needed to wake up and realize we are in a dog fight here and can't be soft all day long. 

19 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Exactly. That was like the first good hit I saw in the game from the Raiders. It was late but dang our team needed to wake up and realize we are in a dog fight here and can't be soft all day long. 

But was it?. He was running on the sideline for 3-4 yards before that hit. Can you said with certainty he was out of bounds or was he trying to stay inbounds?

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

But was it?. He was running on the sideline for 3-4 yards before that hit. Can you said with certainty he was out of bounds or was he trying to stay inbounds?

It was close and Herbert did a similar thing later on in the game where he faked it and kept running on the sideline. Even the announcers commented even referring to tillery earlier saying they understood why tillery did it.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Herbert was barely out of bounds, maybe 1 foot.

I heard there’s some animosity between Tillery and Chargers. The entire team celebrated when he was cut last season

Al Davis would of paid his fine

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This was objectively hilarious. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think we’ll beat Chi, NYG, Denver again, split with LAC (they aren’t good). That’s 5-12. I think we’ll lose the next two weeks and Josh is fired after the New England game. 

What is the point of firing McDaniels midseason? Just let him play out. Team hasn't quit and there is nobody on staff you need to get a look at.  

Fans are getting way to emotional over this. You're already paying him, let him finish out the season and evaluate then. Only reason to fire him before the trade deadline would be if you plan to tank and fire sale your assets. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What is the point of firing McDaniels midseason? Just let him play out. Team hasn't quit and there is nobody on staff you need to get a look at.  

Fans are getting way to emotional over this. You're already paying him, let him finish out the season and evaluate then. Only reason to fire him before the trade deadline would be if you plan to tank and fire sale your assets. 

1. You should tank if you are 1-5 and a disaster. Only certain teams should still keep going after 1-5, like the Bengals. They suck because of an injury.

2. He may not have lost the locker room but imo he’s lost his two leaders or very, very close to losing his two leaders. Adams and Crosby have made comments like wtf are we doing. 

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

1. You should tank if you are 1-5 and a disaster. Only certain teams should still keep going after 1-5, like the Bengals. They suck because of an injury.

2. He may not have lost the locker room but imo he’s lost his two leaders or very, very close to losing his two leaders. Adams and Crosby have made comments like wtf are we doing. 

Adams was clear his comments were not about the coaches and more about the players execution and discipline. 

But that doesn't answer my question. What's the point of firing him midseason?