The good, bad and fire Josh McDaniels. Dolts edition.

Totty

The good

- Jacobs is getting better 

- Defense improved throughout the game 

- Aidan for his 1st start improved as the game went. Probably the best you can ask for a mid round rookie 1st start 

- Tyree showing signs of life

- Max

- DA coming back to be productive 

Bad:

-Refs. Several game changing calls cost us points

- Blocking Scheme and game plan not protecting rookie QB

- Leaving OTs on island vs Mack

- RZ play call on final pass

- 1st half Aidan held on the ball too long 

- Deablo several missed tackles 

Edited by bucksavage1

I don't feel bad for myself as a fan as much as I do Adams and Crosby. Putting it on the line day in day out and for what? They deserve a championship and it isn't happening here. Too much wrong in the organization to be fixed in their careers. Major props to them as leaders and men but the coaching and bad juju of this team is too much for Joe Montana in his prime to overcome 

If I’m Mark Davis I admit my mistake, fire JMD, name PG the interim HC, and steer towards a 3-14 season.  MD has to be willing to deal with the pain of these next 3 1/2 months in order to tank and secure the best QB prospect since Luck.

Edited by jpaulthe1st

13 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

If I’m Mark Davis I admit my mistake, fire JMD, name PG the interim HC, and steer towards a 3-14 season.  MD has to be willing to deal with the pain of these next 3 1/2 months in order to tank and secure the best QB prospect since Luck.

Problem with tanking is there’s several worse teams than us. Denver, New England, Chicago and Carolina all probably won’t win much this season .

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Problem with tanking is there’s several worse teams than us. Denver, New England, Chicago and Carolina all probably won’t win much this season .

Carolina isn’t going to take a QB. Belichick will engineer 5 wins minimum. That leaves Denver, Arizona, and Chicago. Two of those teams (Arizona and Denver) are tied to their current QB’s for several years. That leaves Chicago as the biggest threat for the #1 pick. 

I like our chances of landing Williams or Maye if we commit to getting the job done. 

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Carolina isn’t going to take a QB. Belichick will engineer 5 wins minimum. That leaves Denver, Arizona, and Chicago. Two of those teams (Arizona and Denver) are tied to their current QB’s for several years. That leaves Chicago as the biggest threat for the #1 pick. 

I like our chances of landing Williams or Maye if we commit to getting the job done. 

Carolina's first round pick belongs to Chicago. They're probably going to have two top 5 picks. Crazy

• Like 1

Watching games with no expectations is a weird feeling. Don’t get mad or upset. Just shrug it off.

Thought AOC looked better as the game went on but the lack of awareness was very concerning. Don’t think it matters who’s at QB. This team is not winning more than 4 games and that might be on the high end. 

I really feel for Adams. Hopefully the Raiders do the right thing and move him before the deadline to a contending team. 

• Like 2