The Week 5 Thread: 0-4 Bears at 2-2 Commanders - THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on PRIME - GIF THEME now DROOPY

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You put in Brissett and they says you’ve given up on Howell. If you’ve given up on Howell that means your first pick is going to be a QB. Nobody gets to pick a QB in their 5th year as headcoach after the previous 4 were bad. The moment he goes to Brissett it’s over for him. 

But remember what I posted earlier. Ron doesn't make good decisions. His first year we should've played our young QB all year to evaluate him. It was a gimme year and if he sucked we get a good pick and take the QB the next first round. Instead we went all-in on the playoffs and a first round bounce. Making the playoffs that year hurt us long term...exactly as I said it would (even with the slings and arrows I got from tons of people - including a few here on this very forum). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

But remember what I posted earlier. Ron doesn't make good decisions. His first year we should've played our young QB all year to evaluate him. It was a gimme year and if he sucked we get a good pick and take the QB the next first round. Instead we went all-in on the playoffs and a first round bounce. Making the playoffs that year hurt us long term...exactly as I said it would (even with the slings and arrows I got from tons of people - including a few here on this very forum). 

To be fair, all of those QBs suck expect for Lawrence lol. It’s probably good we didn’t get one of them 

• Like 1