The Week 5 Thread: 0-4 Bears at 2-2 Commanders - THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on PRIME - GIF THEME now DROOPY

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Ron

Rivera

I begged for him to be fired two years ago. You knew it then. You could see he was just in over his head. Here we are, year 4 still with a bad OL and bad LB. The same issues since he decided to dismantle the line he inherited for no reason at all. 

• Like 3

Just now, lavar703 said:

I begged for him to be fired two years ago. You knew it then. You could see he was just in over his head. Here we are, year 4 still with a bad OL and bad LB. The same issues since he decided to dismantle the line he inherited for no reason at all. 

I was with you then. I'm still with you now.

• Like 3

1) someone tell JDR to blitz

2) someone tell EB, running the ball is okay even if it starts out slow. Adjust your schene

3) we got kinda screwed by the refs this week, but let’s call it a make up from last week

4) lol at our DL this season, especially Chase Young standing up and trying 30%, mostly invisible J allen, and Payne only showing up for run plays.

5) where the **** was Terry tonight? And I don’t mean he wasn’t trying. Like he literally wasn’t on the field. 

6) 17 points in 17 minutes to the bears was lol. Literally can’t wait for Big Cat and PFT to talk about this

7) every corner sucked tonight. 

8. God our D seemed to be in prevent all night. 

9) Howell is still “fine”. Just needs more help 

10) Logan Thomas was nearly MVP till that fumble. JFC

• Like 2