2023 Week # 5 Steelers Vs. Ravens GDT Thread

Steeler Hitman

Who Ya Got This Week?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Steelers Bounce Back Against the Ravens?

• Yes. They will somehow get it right and win a close one.
    • No. They have to many internal problems to beat a slid Ravens Team.
    • I Have no clue? This team is so up and down. who knows?

16 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

What's up Steelers fans, just want to clarify that Vinny Cerrato was never the Ravens GM and never even employed by the Ravens. Steelers depot needs some more fact checkers. 

Thanks. Truth. I didn't even notice the team, but I do remember he was in Washington.  

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

fire Meyer and bring back Munchak.  Put cole on notice and if he continues to play as he has, try Herbig or even Daniels at C.   JOnes too, he better play good enough or try someone else. They can't just let players have the starting job if they aren't playing good enough.  

Pat Meyer truly hasn't done a bad job, we just want Munchak back because we know what he has always done. OUr OL is getting pushed around.  Cole is up and down. Cole is getting beat, but it isn't because of a lack of heart or effort.  I was hoping that Herbig had a big game.  He didn't play as well as I am sure he wanted to play in his first start. OL takes some time to gell, but those guys in Houston gelled the heck out of our DL.

would we even notice? He hasn't done much IMO. Liability vs the run  but not as bad as armon watts

when will we see our DL as 99, 96 , 95, thats what will help the run defence. Add 97 when healthy,

Talk about a player playing out of position.  His learning curve has been steep at DT. 

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

The QB is inaccurate and not throwing many jump balls.  He is also doubled more than last year

A sign and trade for Brandon Aiyuk would help solve this problem.

Edited by AFF
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jebrick said:

The QB is inaccurate and not throwing many jump balls.  He is also doubled more than last year

That and like is said in the article contested catches is kind of a flukey stat. And he’s actually considered open a lot more than last year.  

My current mock draft: 
Round 1: Joe Alt Notre Dame OT
Round 2: Quinn Ewers Texas QB
Round 3: Tommy Eichenberg Ohio State ILB
Round 4: Beaux Collins Clemson WR
Round 4b: Zach Frazier  West Virginia  Center
Round 6: Kamal Hadden Tennessee CB
Round 7: Billy Bowman Jr. Oklahoma S