Week 6: VIKINGS (1-4) at Bears (1-4)

swede700

Game 6

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&heat NFL_Bears1.gif?width=160&height=106&fit=

When:  1:00 PM EST, October 15th

Where: Soldier Field (Chicago, IL)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Brandon Gaudin, Robert Smith, Jen Hale (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2023/06-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Kene Nwangwu (back), Doubtful: None, Out: None

Bears - Questionable: OL Lucas Patrick (concussion), DB Eddie Jackson (foot), Doubtful: None, Out: RB Khalil Herbert (ankle), RB Travis Homer (hamstring), RB Roschon Johnson (concussion), WR Equanimeous St. Brown (hamstring), DB Terell Smith (ankle/illness)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.  The battle to stay out of last place begins.     

Edited by swede700

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Must win game. And the start of a 9 game win streak. 

You heard me

Since I will actually be at this one, I hope my presence there can start a positive streak.  It hasn't worked for years, but if the Twins can exorcise their demons, so can I. 

• Like 5

I think the Bears will be better without Claypool, but they have a lot of issues. They are depleted at DB and now maybe RB too.

I noticed that Washington hardly blitzed last week and gave Fields a clean pocket. He's always struggled under pressure and holding the ball too long. This should be a good chance for Flores to unleash his attacking defense.

We should win this game, but it won't be easy. Eberflus is fighting for his job, and the Vikings still haven't really found their identity, I think due to costly turnovers and bad time management.

Will this be our get-right game?