The Good, The Bad, The no Caleb or Drake...

Totty

21 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I hate to say it Parham should have been a RG all along. They should have signed Risner who is an excellent pass blocker and have him and Miller on Jimmy's blind side

When’s jimmy gonna show off that cannon of a arm you was bragging all off-season about?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Lmao cannon,  I said he can throw some deep balls, but everybody know he ain't got no cannon. His velocity is poor tho.

Lol he threw 1 week 1 iirc and was like yea I’m good y’all better yac it out.

They say he’s done it in practice not flat footed tho. I imagine it’s like me trying to throw deep no pressure with a running start lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

What’s ironic is if we win Sunday, Jimmy gonna be 3-2 as a starter 👀

He will win 4 of the next 5 games and then go down with injuries when the harder part of our season starts.  He will end the season with a winning record (6-3) even though we all know his arm is a noodle and he has the happiest feet in the NFL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jerry said:

He will win 4 of the next 5 games and then go down with injuries when the harder part of our season starts.  He will end the season with a winning record (6-3) even though we all know his arm is a noodle and he has the happiest feet in the NFL.

To be honest, I’d be fine with that. If Garoppolo can somehow not lose us those few games with his usual blunders, he can go and sit in the trainers room whilst young O’Connell might have his sea legs under him by then and will be able to come in and upgrade the QB position.

We win the games we should, Garoppolo gets to keep his wholly misleading ‘winning record’ to dupe some other team into a trade with us and O’Connell gets a bit more time to ease in and a chance to stake a claim before the end of the season. Win/Win.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

To be honest, I’d be fine with that. If Garoppolo can somehow not lose us those few games with his usual blunders, he can go and sit in the trainers room whilst young O’Connell might have his sea legs under him by then and will be able to come in and upgrade the QB position.

We win the games we should, Garoppolo gets to keep his wholly misleading ‘winning record’ to dupe some other team into a trade with us and O’Connell gets a bit more time to ease in and a chance to stake a claim before the end of the season. Win/Win.

realistically if we're gonna win games we have to stop people like we've been doing the only problem with that is I don't think it's sustainable

18 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Or old man Hoyer is going to show him up. Maybe we should roll with the senior citizen moving forward.

• Like 1