2023 NFL Trade Deadline Discussion

49ersfan

You know one player I would love to see traded

Kyle Pitts 

He could change the offense for a team with a solid QB. Like Arizona with Kyler coming back or something. Get him to a good passing QB and he’ll be a pro bowler. 

One of the most underutilized talents in the league right now that I would love to see thrive somewhere else. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Kyle Pitts 

He could change the offense for a team with a solid QB. Like Arizona with Kyler coming back or something. Get him to a good passing QB and he’ll be a pro bowler. 

One of the most underutilized talents in the league right now that I would love to see thrive somewhere else. 

Holy hell dude. You can buzz off too. He’s not underutilized this year. He’s been getting the rust off after a season ending knee injury last year and is building chemistry with Ridder. I get you don’t understand the offense, but he’s a key part of it. 

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ooooooooooooh, I'll take Leonard. Line him up next to Terminator... give him a massive contract this upcoming offseason... ooooooooooooh, yeah. 

Same thought. Familiar with Patrick Graham. Get him next to Crosby who desperately needs some help on the interior. Hunter for Leo maybe.

7 hours ago, scar988 said:

Holy hell dude. You can buzz off too. He’s not underutilized this year. He’s been getting the rust off after a season ending knee injury last year and is building chemistry with Ridder. I get you don’t understand the offense, but he’s a key part of it. 

We don't understand the offense, but if using the 4th overall pick on a TE to get him 656 yards and 3 TDs over his last 17 games is the offense, I'm glad I don't understand it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We don't understand the offense, but if using the 4th overall pick on a TE to get him 656 yards and 3 TDs over his last 17 games is the offense, I'm glad I don't understand it!

He's been shaking the rust of his injury this year from the hospital ball Mariota threw him last year. He hasn't been getting open as much as he has in the past and defenses have been keying on him. So Ridder has thrown elsewhere like you should when a guy is blanketed.

Last year was due to Mariota just being complete gutter trash as a passer and missing him when he was wide open with passes not anywhere close to him. 

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

Kyle Pitts 

Pitts is a good one. Doubt Atlanta mans up and trades him, though. Too busy using their blue chip tight end as a decoy for Jonnu Smith lol

4 minutes ago, Soko said:

Pitts is a good one. Doubt Atlanta mans up and trades him, though. Too busy using their blue chip tight end as a decoy for Jonnu Smith lol

Man, I remember when this forum had people who actually watched the games before they made takes. If Pitts was running around wide open on the field, it'd be different. But he's just not. 

51 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Same thought. Familiar with Patrick Graham. Get him next to Crosby who desperately needs some help on the interior. Hunter for Leo maybe.

We've got so many slot receivers that Sterling Shepard is getting 1 snap a game. With Wan'Dale back and healthy and Campbell on the roster (who is honestly another potential trade chip), we have no place for Hunter.

Leo makes so much money though that it wouldn't take a very high pick to get him. A 4th or 5th would do it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Man, I remember when this forum had people who actually watched the games before they made takes. If Pitts was running around wide open on the field, it'd be different. But he's just not. 

Ridder’s insanely high turnover worthy plays + highest off target rate probably doesn’t help. And London’s up there too, so it isn’t just Pitts.

Screw it, free Drake London too!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Soko said:

Ridder’s insanely high turnover worthy plays + highest off target rate probably doesn’t help. And London’s up there too, so it isn’t just Pitts.

Screw it, free Drake London too!

Interesting. Because Ridder is 22nd in the NFL in poor passes...

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/advanced-stats-qb.php

But again, you're also not watching film. So I can't blame you for being misinformed.

And turnover worthy plays have been reduced the last 3 weeks, despite the higher number of attempts. 

First 4 weeks: 10 TWPs in 118 attempts

Last 3 weeks: 5 TWPs in 109 attempts.

Almost like improvement is going on. 

Watch. The. Film. 

Stop stealing takes off of fantasy football twitter accounts.

13 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Interesting. Because Ridder is 22nd in the NFL in poor passes...

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/advanced-stats-qb.php

But again, you're also not watching film. So I can't blame you for being misinformed.

And turnover worthy plays have been reduced the last 3 weeks, despite the higher number of attempts. 

First 4 weeks: 10 TWPs in 118 attempts

Last 3 weeks: 5 TWPs in 109 attempts.

Almost like improvement is going on. 

Watch. The. Film. 

Stop stealing takes off of fantasy football twitter accounts.

“Stop stealing takes off fantasy football Twitter accounts”

*proceeds to link stats from fantasypros.com*