Is Deshaun Watson.. load managing?

General Tso

7 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

huh

Watson took a hit in the game today  and went to concussion protocol, cleared the protocol, but the coaching staff decided to run with PJ anyway. This was first quarter I think 

Just now, tab said:

Watson took a hit in the game today  and went to concussion protocol, cleared the protocol, but the coaching staff decided to run with PJ anyway. This was first quarter I think 

He hurt (or reinjured) his shoulder.

Still, Watson stinks and your point is sound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Watson started and got knocked out of the game after 5 passes including an INT

He cleared concussion protocol, or Chris Hanson lied to my face on redzone 

Edited by tab

17 minutes ago, tab said:

I was more commenting on whether there are browns fans here who like him and... Yeah lol. Unfortunately, we are stuck with him so he either turns it around or we just deal with the suck.

Edited by Here'sJim

58 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Not sure which acquisition has been worse so far: Watson or Wilson?

47 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm going Wilson since he cost *more than picks and is on the field playing poorly

Watson and it’s not close. Denver can get out of it if cut before March. The Browns have zero outs until 2027.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tab said:

There are browns fans here who actually like Watson right? How y’all feel about the team choosing to go with PJ even though Watson got cleared?

to be clear, I don't like Watson.

Shocking that Stefanski effectively benched him. I didn't think he had big enough stones to do that. It's not straightforward because he can present it like an injury situation but if he was playing well he definitely would've gone back in.

I figured Watson crumbling was going to torpedo Stefanski unfairly but he's leveraged tf out the mess the last two weeks.

Edited by BrownLeader