Week 6 GDT - Raiders vs. Patriots: You All Know How It Ended Last Time...

LD696

21 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

Time to sit Mac and play Malik at this point, what do we have to lose?

Nothing.  

That throw just killed me. I'm am done with Mac. I have defended him, blame it on BB. Mac is spineless, he has given up, that was a, I'm pissed flip. That the equivalent of throwing your hands up.

I still blame BB as well.  They both have to go, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, m haynes said:

Nothing.  

That throw just killed me. I'm am done with Mac. I have defended him, blame it on BB. Mac is spineless, he has given up, that was a, I'm pissed flip. That the equivalent of throwing your hands up.

I still blame BB as well.  They both have to go, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I held out a little bit longer. I just gave up on Mac after that game losing safety. I mean I wasn't really expecting much but I was hoping for some positive yardage and a little bit of a fight. He craps his pants too much and I'm done making excuses for him. I can't foresee how this team can win another game this season.

13 minutes ago, InRodWeRust said:

I held out a little bit longer. I just gave up on Mac after that game losing safety. I mean I wasn't really expecting much but I was hoping for some positive yardage and a little bit of a fight. He craps his pants too much and I'm done making excuses for him. I can't foresee how this team can win another game this season.

I agree. I'm to old for this crap.  I told my kids that watched Brady that it wasn't always like this. Now they know. Kraft better wake his butt up or it will go back to 10 thousand fans if he's lucky.   This is not a Professional team. This is the Sullivan's Patriots.

• Like 1

It's time to move on from Belichick. At a minimum, he can no longer be the GM, and his ego will never agree to a demotion in that area. He is paying the price for the horrendous job he's done as a GM the last several years.

Are we really going to go into a rebuild with a 70+ year old coach and GM?

This team isn't even well coached, and can't even do the little things right- what are we doing here?

14 hours ago, InRodWeRust said:

They completely ruined Mac. I agree, I made excuses for him, but it's hard to defend at this point. That said, I am of the opinion that he was mostly doomed from the start. They did nothing to both address the OL (which was a huge issue last season, and he acted like he could basically run it back with the same group and a coach that he knows) and the lack of skill players. Instead, we're drafting a kicker and a punter in the year 2023. You should add weapons/talent around a rookie QB, to see if he has what it takes, and quickly move on if he doesn't. Instead, he tried to do it backwards, see if hes good without weapons and then add talent around him.

Any other coach would be fired last year for the stint BB pulled with a second year QB. Just total malpractice. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

It's time to move on from Belichick. At a minimum, he can no longer be the GM, and his ego will never agree to a demotion in that area. He is paying the price for the horrendous job he's done as a GM the last several years.

Are we really going to go into a rebuild with a 70+ year old coach and GM?

This team isn't even well coached, and can't even do the little things right- what are we doing here?

That’s the thing for me. It’s not necessarily the management or the lack of talent and I can cope with being mediocre to bad on offense.

What I can’t cope with is the stuff that marked us out as the best and most prepared team in American sports for the past 20 years.

Why are we now fumbling all the time? Why are we now always giving the ball away? Why is special teams bad? Why don’t we look prepared?

You can mention TB12 all you want but The Pats don’t do this above. We could always rely on preparedness, taking care of the ball, good ST, taking the ball away, and a gameplan to get us over the line. We don’t have any of that anymore.

i have never seen us give the ball away like this.

Draft that drove me nuts

2023  3rd to 5th, 5 players that we didn't need at that time. Note I hate the Mapu ( not a big need )pick and the trades made for the other players. This draft, teams were giving picks away and he did nothing at WR.TE, OT. NOTHING with 11 picks !!!!!!

2022  I hated the 1st and 2nd picks for 5/6 rd players. Also a RB Strong from a Community college because HE RUNS FAST,  Groh's words. Passed on TE Jake Ferguson, Romeo Doubs, Khalil Shakir. Desperate needs. Kyren Williams ND lead  back.  was on the board,  BIG SCHOOL plays the best competition. Again nothing to fill needs.

Years players that were picked that I hated.  I'm a "couch" GM and I new these guys were stiff or complete reaches  or players I looked up, had no clue who they were and in 30 seconds knew BB screwed up. 

2020  Anfernee Jennings, Dalton Keene, Justin Rohrwasser, Cassh Maluia

2021  N'Keal Harry, Joejuan Williams,

2018 Sony Michel,

2017 Derek Rivers,.

I'll stop with my,  I broke my TV pick. Dominique Easley !!!  BB arrogant bastard picked a Gator they all stink when drafted by the  Pats. Look it up, crap. And this guy had what 100 surgeries . That pick could of helped BRADY win more super bowls.