How good are the Browns defense?

Steelersfan43

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

They're legit.

And like you said, a good chunk of their points given up came from the offense either giving up points themselves or by putting them in really bad situations.

Also, I hate Joe Woods.

Jim Schwartz vs Joe Woods is such a huge difference and another example that coaching matters big time in the NFL!

• Like 5

I mentioned it to another Browns poster-

They will struggle versus QBs who can run because we’re very man-to-man heavy now. Our secondary will turn their backs to a running QB and get gashed because of it.

The defense will eat up pocket passers though.

I think a “surprise loss” for this reason could be Chicago.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

It’s loaded. There isn’t a hole on the defensive roster aside from the depth at LB. Walker and JOK are good. JOK is playing awesome and Walker looks like a stud this year out of nowhere. Takitaki is an average starter at LB. Everywhere else is a pro bowl caliber player.

This is all with an offense that hasn’t been great at establishing field position or taking care of the football. Joe Woods is a dipstick who should reside on the moon next to Willzyx.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar didn't seem to think too highly of them...

My dude, they had 296 total yards as a team and Lamar threw for 186 yards and ran for 27 on 9 carries. Let’s be real here, short field turnover scores after horrific quarterback play from DTR.

• Like 7