Week 7: VIKINGS (2-4) vs 49ers (5-1)

swede700

Vikings play everyone close. This will likely be a win for SF. They’ll show up in this game and compete with the 49ers, somehow, and after barely obtaining an ugly win at Soldier field. It’s what they do  

I say 26-16, San Francisco. 

Hopefully, the teams is as fired up for this game as they were rolling into Buffalo last year.  Patrick Jones and the rookie could be dark horse surprises roating in for Wonnum and Hunter -- I suspect Hunter flips the script showing Bosa how Vikings pillage.

Purdy under pressure will be a cool thing, but Flores needs to balance the approach.   I pray we can stop the run and hold them to 70-ish yards, but that's a TALL order.

I expect nothing from the offense.  But, watching them rush 30 times for 110 yards and 2 TDs would be AWESOME!

Avoid turnover, penalties and negative plays to keep the game close.  Special teams snags the win . . . 15-12.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

My dislike of ESPN and the team of Buck and Aikman is large.  I don't think I have watched a Monday night game since it moved to ESPN. I probably won't watch this game, even though the Vikings are playing 😕

Just mute them. That's what I'll be doing haha

1 hour ago, Captain Relax said:

My dislike of ESPN and the team of Buck and Aikman is large.  I don't think I have watched a Monday night game since it moved to ESPN. I probably won't watch this game, even though the Vikings are playing 😕

Sure,  that's the reason and not the product on the field. 

Do they still do the Manning cast?

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Sure,  that's the reason and not the product on the field. 

Do they still do the Manning cast?

Hey now...I watched every game I could in the Les Steckel regime...that was bad football.

I have hated ESPN forever.  They are New York centric all the time, whether the teams are good or bad.  They, and FOX sports, have obnoxious personalities going all the way back to Chris Berman. Somehow, my watching them gives them more advertising money.  So, no. I don't watch ESPN.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, Captain Relax said:

Hey now...I watched every game I could in the Les Steckel regime...that was bad football.

I have hated ESPN forever.  They are New York centric all the time, whether the teams are good or bad.  They, and FOX sports, have obnoxious personalities going all the way back to Chris Berman. Somehow, my watching them gives them more advertising money.  So, no. I don't watch ESPN.

Don't forget about their obsession with the Cowboys.

• Like 1