State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not for hiring the "hot" name in coaching. 

Vrabel wasn't exactly the hottest name. It was McDaniels. Matt Nagy, Jon Gruden.

Has to be the right guy. 

I don't necessarily want the HC to call the plays. But it would be nice if he had an offensive background like Andy Reid. 

There's a lot of smoke with this Vrabel thing. I really want him to be the one to have us win. Just would be more rewarding. 

I think ultimately it would be a mistake to let him go.  But I am in board if it's best for Levis and if Vrabel has conflicts with him being the QB. Also if he has a problem with Ran.

So far Ran has made the right choices outside of Dillard. 

Ran and Levis>>>>>Vrabel. 

Agree with this across the board

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Like I said before, I’m still in on Vrabel the coach. Vrabel the guy with say in personnel decisions is where I’m worried. I guess I’d just like to know how much say he has in personnel decisions like free agents targets/signings, ect.

Whoever was in during the 2019 Draft is who should be the GM lol. 

My thinking..

Hard to think  a rookie Head coach was in control of a draft. But it was his first year as coach maybe he was the one that said those are the guys I want? 

I need an ESPN special about our 2019 draft. Lol 

55 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Whoever was in during the 2019 Draft is who should be the GM lol. 

My thinking..

Hard to think  a rookie Head coach was in control of a draft. But it was his first year as coach maybe he was the one that said those are the guys I want? 

I need an ESPN special about our 2019 draft. Lol 

That was Vrabel's 2nd year. 2018 was his first draft, for whatever that matters lol.

• Like 1

PSA to @deeluxx3 I had time today & after going through 98 pages 😩🥴, I owe you an apology for accusing you of arguing with me that Tanniehill is a game manager. After doing my research you pretty much agreed & like several of post when I was arguing with messa, king titan, & a few others on Tanniehill being a game manager. Yep 1 of few that felt the same way I did. I was wrong big time you may roll me in a blunt & smoke it 😮‍💨 you won this round 💪🏽

• Like 1

I’m perfectly fine with Tim Kelly as our HC if we were to trade vrabel to NE. He has solid work with QB’s, & his offense speaks volumes when ever he has talent to work with. Also makes sense for Levis wombat be changing offenses learning new terminology stunting his growth. 

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

🤣

I searched high & low & that sh!+ was like a slap in the face, mainly cause he was agreeing with my a$$ on my Ryan Tanniehill a game manger rants. 😩😆. I owe that somb!tch an apology that’s my dawg 

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

PSA to @deeluxx3 I had time today & after going through 98 pages 😩🥴, I owe you an apology for accusing you of arguing with me that Tanniehill is a game manager. After doing my research you pretty much agreed & like several of post when I was arguing with messa, king titan, & a few others on Tanniehill being a game manager. Yep 1 of few that felt the same way I did. I was wrong big time you may roll me in a blunt & smoke it 😮‍💨 you won this round 💪🏽

It’s all good but honestly even if I was arguing with you or did make a wrong prediction, etc … who cares? This is an Internet forum where the same like 10 people have been going back and forth with each other for 10+ years. We are a bunch of nerds with keyboards and the majority, if not all, of us have more misses than hits.

there are no rounds to win and no “I told you so’s!” We all just want to watch the titans win football games. Even if it’s with a player or coach that we have been critical of in the past. None of our day to day opinions actually matter because we 1. Have no control over anything this team does and 2. Ultimately just want to win games 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s all good but honestly even if I was arguing with you or did make a wrong prediction, etc … who cares? This is an Internet forum where the same like 10 people have been going back and forth with each other for 10+ years. We are a bunch of nerds with keyboards and the majority, if not all, of us have more misses than hits.

there are no rounds to win and no “I told you so’s!” We all just want to watch the titans win football games. Even if it’s with a player or coach that we have been critical of in the past. None of our day to day opinions actually matter because we 1. Have no control over anything this team does and 2. Ultimately just want to win games 

It’s never serious on my end I enjoy a good debate & sh!t talking like men do at the barbershop. It’s not about agreeing on everything it’s about hearing other people views, & perspective on sports & coming together just to be men talk sh!t & let our 🥜 hang. I’m an a$$hole I can dish it & take it 💪🏽 Smoke that titan redd pack you won this 1 😆