Week #7 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

They had a drive in the 4th down late and didnโ€™t do anything. Our defense was feasting.

Thats what Im saying. If the Rams were able to get the ball back knowing it was their last time to try to go down and score I believe in Stafford to do so. He is used to those moments. But we will never know since the game was left in the refs hands and they was like NOPE lol.

4 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Quitting with 11 games to go?

ย 

4 hours ago, kramxel said:

Bye bye Chagers. See you in 2024!

ย 

Gave a Jay Cutler/Rex Grossman a franchise QB deal. We arenโ€™t going to be better for a long time.ย 

Still salty about the ending of the Steelers/Rams game. The refs got it wrong. Took away for a potential great finish.ย 
ย 

I know if the Rams got the ball back there is no guarantee they go down the field and score a TD to tie. But you put the ball in the hands of the 6th ranked QB of all time in Stafford with 4th quarter comebacks (34) and you have him throwing it to a clutch receiver in Kupp and a young up and coming rookie in Puka who is having an historic start to his career. Letโ€™s see what happens.ย 
ย 

And the refs punished a Rams defense who did rise up to make a much needed stop. This defense collapsed against the Colts but made a stop in the end to send it into OT to give Stafford the opportunity to come from behind and win it. So the refs didnโ€™t do the Rams or the league any good thing by how they botched the ending. Iโ€™m glad the NBA is starting tomorrow. Not saying the NBA refs are any better but it tends to be a lot more entertaining than watching the NFL more times than not.ย 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Still salty about the ending of the Steelers/Rams game. The refs got it wrong. Took away for a potential great finish.ย 
ย 

I know if the Rams got the ball back there is no guarantee they go down the field and score a TD to tie. But you put the ball in the hands of the 6th ranked QB of all time in Stafford with 4th quarter comebacks (34) and you have him throwing it to a clutch receiver in Kupp and a young up and coming rookie in Puka who is having an historic start to his career. Letโ€™s see what happens.ย 
ย 

And the refs punished a Rams defense who did rise up to make a much needed stop. This defense collapsed against the Colts but made a stop in the end to send it into OT to give Stafford the opportunity to come from behind and win it. So the refs didnโ€™t do the Rams or the league any good thing by how they botched the ending. Iโ€™m glad the NBA is starting tomorrow. Not saying the NBA refs are any better but it tends to be a lot more entertaining than watching the NFL more times than not.ย 

What makes me feel better about the game is that if we did end up scoring a TD, we know McVay would go for the PAT and Maher would have shanked that kick.

ย 

ย 

The refs didn't miss 2 FGs and let George Pickens have a day.

• Like 1

In 4th quarter comebacks. Itโ€™s Brady (46), Peyton (43), Big Ben (41), Ryan (38), Brees (36), Stafford and Unitas (34).

Yeah i kinda skipped over "IN 4th q comebacks (34), rookie mistake. Saw 6th ranked QB all time, Stafford and couldn't help myselfย 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

The refs didn't miss 2 FGs and let George Pickens have a day.

Oh I know. Maher was my biggest fear in the offseason and it came true yesterday. But still I wanted to see if the Rams could overcome that but they never got the ball back to try bc of the refs bad call.

Maher need to be cut today though regardless of what happened in the end. Unacceptable.

• Like 1