Week 6 MNF GDT: Dallas Cowboys (3-2) at Los Angeles Chargers (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Cowboys
    • Chargers
    • Everyone wins with more football
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I want pure chaos. Fortunately Mike McCarthy & Brandon Staley are coaching; good start.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2023 at 02:20 AM

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Are you insinuating that Dak is an Elite QB? Like I agree that I wouldn't say he sucks but he's definitely not Elite either. Somewhere in the middle.

I think he is, but that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. Just making the point that players such as Allen have been slightly off on a deep shot before. It’s stupid when someone objectively plays well but all anyone wants to talk about is a slightly off deep pass to a running back. 

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Dak had one slightly off pass on a deep shot while playing very efficient, putting up good yardage and keeping play after play alive with his legs.. but we’re going to act like he’s bad because of one iffy throw. NFL fans are ridiculous lol. The desperation to hate is hilarious

You’re a parody account, aren’t you? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Dak had one slightly off pass on a deep shot while playing very efficient, putting up good yardage and keeping play after play alive with his legs.. but we’re going to act like he’s bad because of one iffy throw. NFL fans are ridiculous lol. The desperation to hate is hilarious

lol stop calling what would’ve been a 22 yd TD a “deep” pass. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol at the obsession to rip on another man the second the chance presents itself.

Again, elite players have been slightly off on deep throws before. 

I mean let's be clear. Dak is definitely a Top 17 QB, but elite? I think not. There's nothing elite about Herbert either. They're both mediocre QBs that occasionally have a good game.

• Like 2

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I think he is, but that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. Just making the point that players such as Allen have been slightly off on a deep shot before. It’s stupid when someone objectively plays well but all anyone wants to talk about is a slightly off deep pass to a running back. 

Dak was good tonight but he's been regressing the last two years I feel like. 
McCarthy calling plays is definitely not helping either 

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

We can agree to disagree, but Dak has more bad days than good. So there's that.

Right, that’s why he has been the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys since 2016. Objectively, this makes no sense. People had the same nonsense to say about Romo. It has everything to do with anti Dallas mindsets.