Week 6 MNF GDT: Dallas Cowboys (3-2) at Los Angeles Chargers (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Cowboys
    • Chargers
    • Everyone wins with more football
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I want pure chaos. Fortunately Mike McCarthy & Brandon Staley are coaching; good start.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2023 at 02:20 AM

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I know how to read your posts where you repeatedly used the words “deep ball”.  I do admire you sticking to your intermediate guns tho. 

I admire your commitment to make an *** of yourself on the internet over an opinion on what constitutes a deep pass or not a deep pass.

*pushes up glasses* “ackchyually that was an intermediate throw not a deep one”

Seriously. Trolling when you can’t even demonstrate a grasp of basic conversation is awesome. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Tom Telesco  has been the chargers GM for ten seasons. His record is 81-86, he has had 3 different head coaches, he has never won the division, and has 2 playoff wins. 

At some point you can only get so much chances. He gets by on “well they are so talented” but their roster has always been overrated. 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I admire your commitment to make an *** of yourself on the internet over an opinion on what constitutes a deep pass or not a deep pass.

*pushes up glasses* “ackchyually that was an intermediate throw not a deep one”

Seriously. Trolling when you can’t even demonstrate a grasp of basic conversation is awesome. 

I don’t think thrILL! Is the *** here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malik said:

For every amazing throw Herbert has had he's had the exact same amount of easy misses

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Dare I say, Cutler-esque?

He’s a rich man’s Rex Grossman. He’s more marketable and athletic than Rivers so he was annoited the chosen one. Nevermind that they loaded the line with talent after letting Rivers get killed behind UDFA’s. Wasted first round pick on a wide receiver that can’t catch. The whole staff needs to go. Especially the Junior GM Spanos. Sadly it won’t happen. Even if Telesco goes, Spanos stays. McGuire stays to deal with the cap hell we are going to have after paying Derwin James, Joey Bosa, Mike Williams, Khalil Mack, KA13, JC Jackson and Herbert megastar deals. KA13 is the only player there earning his check this year. 

37 minutes ago, Leoric said:

He’s a rich man’s Rex Grossman. He’s more marketable and athletic than Rivers so he was annoited the chosen one. Nevermind that they loaded the line with talent after letting Rivers get killed behind UDFA’s. Wasted first round pick on a wide receiver that can’t catch. The whole staff needs to go. Especially the Junior GM Spanos. Sadly it won’t happen. Even if Telesco goes, Spanos stays. McGuire stays to deal with the cap hell we are going to have after paying Derwin James, Joey Bosa, Mike Williams, Khalil Mack, KA13, JC Jackson and Herbert megastar deals. KA13 is the only player there earning his check this year. 

The Chargers sure did sign a lot of big names.  So they've always got that...