Week 6 MNF GDT: Dallas Cowboys (3-2) at Los Angeles Chargers (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Cowboys
    • Chargers
    • Everyone wins with more football
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I want pure chaos. Fortunately Mike McCarthy & Brandon Staley are coaching; good start.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2023 at 02:20 AM

6 hours ago, KFP7 said:

considering T Swift owns the NFL now, its time we take some advice from her:

You need to all calm down

I’ve been meaning to point out that with Swift’s entrance to the NFL, watch how many late game calls go in the Chiefs favor, even moreso than normal. The fix is in guys. 

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lowest scoring year since 2011 so far.

This isn’t surprising and you can blame the NFL for it. When you go so extreme and cater to offense, teams are going to compensate and prepare against that.

It’s 2 deep safeties, only rush 4, and defensive players need to absolutely hammer the offensive player when they get the chance.

Another thing I’ve noticed is that the defensive linemen are bigger too. We’re going from Von Miller frame -> Myles Garrett frame.

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This isn’t surprising and you can blame the NFL for it. When you go so extreme and cater to offense, teams are going to compensate and prepare against that.

It’s 2 deep safeties, only rush 4, and defensive players need to absolutely hammer the offensive player when they get the chance.

Another thing I’ve noticed is that the defensive linemen are bigger too. We’re going from Von Miller frame -> Myles Garrett frame.

I think OL play coming out of the college game and with the new very limited padded practice rules are part of it as well. DL are eating up OL at the point of attack.

So many spread option and outside zone type schemes in the college game and then they get to the NFL and don’t have the same foundation that you had 5-10 years ago.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, SotanKing said:

nah...Herbert is pretty good. He just had a bad game today, probably his worst game in a long time. He has been playing very well so far this season until today

I think both he and Dak fail in similar situations. When the pressure is on, they tend to try to do too much. As talented as they are, they don't have that, whatever it is, that elevates them to a level where they can, as a norm, overcome those poor decisions and mistakes.