2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!

11sanchez11

Ime found something with Jabari at the 5, Sengun should be available tbh. This is by far the best basketball the Rockets have played all year. Both Green and Jabari look worlds better without Sengun. 

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

That's hilarious.  I think every athlete or coach can relate to wanting to do that at one time or another but having to restrain themselves.  Probably put a target on his back for awhile, but honestly pretty harmless.  

One of those, "I'm not saying he's right, I'm just saying I understand" moments

Edited by OkeyDoke21

10 hours ago, Kingram said:

Ime found something with Jabari at the 5, Sengun should be available tbh. This is by far the best basketball the Rockets have played all year. Both Green and Jabari look worlds better without Sengun. 

Sengun being out has nothing to do with it.  Green is emerging as a threat like I've been trying to say.  

12 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

who are we saying he's developed? mcbride? 

McBride, Quickley, Mitch Robinson

Brunson, Randle, Ragu, and Hartenstein have all gotten a lot better since they came here too.

He almost fooled the world into thinking Grimes was a star lol

Edited by redsoxsuck05

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Sengun being out has nothing to do with it.  Green is emerging as a threat like I've been trying to say.  

But I think it absolutely does. They took away a high usage guy who forced Green into an off ball role often. He's benefitted greatly from that and the team has arguably been better with Jabari at the 5.

• 11sanchez11 changed the title to 2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!