2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

If they want a real game, let’s have the 12 best offensive players and the 12 best defensive players play against each other. 

or we need to make it for home court advantage in the finals. 

or we make it where only the winning team gets credit for being an all star 

or team USA vs the world 

but honestly the nba is getting so money hungry that they are doing too much. The in season tourney, a 2 night draft, and a competitive all star game? Idk about that. 

As a Nets fan I just hope whoever takes over has a more consistent rotation and doesn’t micromanage CT. Should have traded Mikal and jump started this rebuild. Still can’t believe we didn’t get a single blue chip young guy for any of KD/Harden/Kai

5 hours ago, Dr.O said:

As a Nets fan I just hope whoever takes over has a more consistent rotation and doesn’t micromanage CT. Should have traded Mikal and jump started this rebuild. Still can’t believe we didn’t get a single blue chip young guy for any of KD/Harden/Kai

Unfortunately the Nets cant rebuild since they dont own their first rounders through 2027.

56 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Unfortunately the Nets cant rebuild since they dont own their first rounders through 2027.

That’s why I wanted them to move Mikal, idk how many times I heard that the rockets offered either a Majority or all of the Nets their picks back which they should have taken. 

JV is the reason why I just dont get giving an interim coach the permanent coaching spot bc that coach typically will get fired not too long after. Unless he really impressed I can understand but he was an interim coach for a reason. Look for a permanent replacement in the offseason and the Nets didnt do that. 

I think the Nets have so much potential that team. Coaching matters. They need to find the right coach to help get the best out of their roster.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

That’s why I wanted them to move Mikal, idk how many times I heard that the rockets offered either a Majority or all of the Nets their picks back which they should have taken. 

Gotcha.  Yeah I'm kinda glad the Rockets didnt try to make that trade.  I'm a huge Bridges fan but I want to keep the picks and Bridges dont make this team legit good. Need to save those picks in a package for a potential all star player.