2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Is Jordi Fernandez a good Hire for Nets? Wanted Bud as next HC but I know little to nothing about Fernandez other than he’s been Assistan’s in Sac/Denver and is the Canadian National HC

16 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Kind of over the play-in. Especially because I fully expect the Pelicans to lose to the Lakers and then blow it against the Warriors. 

It's actually grown on me.  It's one of those things I didn't like when it was first implemented, but now I'm kind of a fan.   

26 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

It's actually grown on me.  It's one of those things I didn't like when it was first implemented, but now I'm kind of a fan.   

Same here.  Just like the regular playoffs it really depends on the matchups we get.  

2 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

It just seems dumb. The East has like 2 terrible teams vying for a playoff spot lol. Probably just salty because theres a very real chance the Pelicans lose both games 😂

• Like 1

I think the play in rewards mediocrity. It devalues the regular season when you can come 10th of 15 teams in your conference, yet still be just 2 road wins from the playoffs.

Edited by lomaxgrUK

5 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Same. It is kind of bull**** the East has it though. In the West it makes sense this year. The 7/8 in the East are like 6 games up on the 9.

• Like 1

My team is cursed. I legit am sick to my stomach. Zion puts on an MVP performance and leading an incredible comeback and gets hurt with 3 minutes left. I can’t freaking believe it.

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

My team is cursed. I legit am sick to my stomach. Zion puts on an MVP performance and leading an incredible comeback and gets hurt with 3 minutes left. I can’t freaking believe it.

I mean yes you want to just get into the playoffs guaranteed, but avoiding Denver might be a blessing in disguise.

6 hours ago, General Tso said:

I mean yes you want to just get into the playoffs guaranteed, but avoiding Denver might be a blessing in disguise.

Pels bench, when healthy, has destroyed Denver over the last couple of years. I wouldn't have been keen on that match up. Zion being injured obviously changes things 

7 hours ago, General Tso said:

If you get in, sure. Beating the Kings for the 6th time this year seems unlikely.